Closer look at dodge reflexes

Nah i honestly dont like barriers

But i was having an idea, what if you had enough agility (alot more needed if you’re using a solid magic)
Where you would start leaving elemental afterimages of yourself for a brief moment as you teleported

2 Likes

this would be cool esp on like earth

Me when plasma is not tp dodge :frcryin:

is there a possible mage weapon anytime soon?
like in the trello and also previous installments or are mages stuck with their hands/legs for now still

the dark sea weapons surely have one right hahahaha…

mage weapon… besides turning blasts into swords I’d say no. If you want magic weapons go conjurer.

i meant like staffs and books
being loyal to mage can only go so far man…as of now obviously
at best ill try rushdown mages :sob::pray:

can I get that Ancient Language Tome perhaps?

wait for us mage mains to have tomes, wands and the like then sure!!!11

Crystal balls sound good, I needa it

I want balls now! Vetex give me your balls!

i’m worried barrier’s barriers will actually be a detriment, cause you just get damage reduction no matter what, but won’t the barriers give a bigger target for aoe to hit you? so even though you have damage reduction you’ll end up taking more hits you otherwise could’ve dodged

2 Likes

I think barriers don’t count as player’s hitbox, they are creatable obstacles that exist for a very short amount of time

By the way, cannon fist should be buffed

yea, but if someone hits it it’ll explode and the aoe could get you

1 Like

I don’t think the barriers will have a hitbox. I think they are just visuals

hopefully

Just learn the language simple

Ayo we need to learn fr rare technique scroll to find out we can punch upwards, r u sure we are able to learn long-forgotten language after amnesia?

I mean there’s an entire clan dedicated to it and you need to translate ancient text to join soooo, amnesia ain’t stopping us fr

Pretty sure the uppercut is the shoryuken