Closer look at dodge reflexes

I have no strenght files, i can’t check this

Maybe asking Randal for this tome, he might have one in his library

testers have said before that barriers both gives u dmg resistance and the actual physical barrier can obstruct objects, unless that’s changed since it was added

If it’s the case, then barriers are not worth it

dunno, maybe it’s something like current physical walls in the game where u cant damage entities behind it, like how farming kai thru the wall in silverhold was patched

that’d be a nice way to keep the barrieriness without making it easier to damage you, and also lets them act like actual barriers, blocking attacks for you

1 Like

I missed u flying slash :’)

Hmm, he attempts to use Sparrow Thrust at quite long distances, and it only fails because it gets out-clashed, so it seems to be like a shockwave Smash with the range of Shot.

These dodge reflexes look so cool, and I’m also glad to hear that Afterimage can become a teleport at low heat if you have high agility. I wanted to use Afterimage over Step because I preferred the visuals, but Step seemed objectively better function-wise. If Afterimage can function the same as Step with high agility, though, then that problem is solved, since I was planning to use high agility anyway.

Dodge Reflex PvP looks so much fun, with all the new routes and movements you can take. It gets me really excited for the update, even though it will be a lot I’ll have to adapt to. Hopefully the new skills are balanced well enough, as well.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.