Clown boi

Yeah ik i already have this one out on my thread but I’ll put it here anyway

He’s out for a certain general’s head.

reference used

12 Likes

I don’t trust this silly clown with glass magic.

1 Like

It’s gonna get worse (he will obtain the diamond curse later on)

ok lore time

Basically he was the adopted son of this one stage performer, Vane Rosberg who he loves and admires a lot, he and his ma lived in peace until… everyone in his village found out there is a curse kept at their island, at the same time, a troop from Ravenna found that out too! So they ravaged that village until there was practically nothing left, Mariam’s step ma died there too in the process and the face of that man who killed her was etched into his mind and that man was— General Julian! He ran off with the glass curse! As insult to injury, Mariam even lost his eye thanks to a centurion from that troop.

Only little survived from that attack and well, they formed a circus troupe that ravels across the War Seas to get by after losing their home.
Even after all these years, the boy still yearns for revenge, so when he’s not on stage performing tricks and the like, he studies the nature of curse users in hope of getting to defeat one himself, the very man who took his mother away from him.

Oh yeah he has a devourer gun somewhere.

1 Like

Is a sad clown boi with a tragic backstory on a (rather suicidal) revenge mission against Glass Homelander :frowning_face:

Someone give him a hug or smth

1 Like

a fellow glass conjurer user …

1 Like

Funny thing is— he’s not even an existing file lol
I made him for a rp server but I left that haha

rare instance when gerald posts but WOW thats good
heres the thing: DONT GO NEAR THAT CLOWN

1 Like

nahh dw i got some ocs with no files

What he doesn’t bite lol

can i pat him on the head