Collecting Every Item Variant in AO: Day 2

A little late, but I was really busy yesterday, and didn’t have time to write. Sorry to all three people that care. In terms of items that are actually difficult, I got a ton of archer hoods from a merchant (since those items are new, I don’t have many of them already and they’re decently rare from chests due to their minimum level).

More importantly, I traded for a bunch of arcane rams and cannons, as well as a new arcsphere. All totaled, I got a magma arcsphere, arcanium, magma, sapphire, and teal lightning magic rams, and arcanium, sunstone, moonlight, stone, and magma cannons. This is in addition to my moonlight arcsphere, emerald cannons, and emerald, moonlight, and nova rams. Considering I’ve been preoccupied with something else, that’s pretty good.

What I have been preoccupied with is making that database I was talking about. After all, it’s hard to keep track of what you have when you don’t even know what you have. I have the entry forms for misc items, magic items, and weapons done. Not looking forward to having to do 2 separate forms for each type of armor, one for those that have colors and one for those that don’t. I also need to create two separate ones for ship parts, since some sails have variants and some dont. Finally, I need to create one for tools (kinda pointless because I have them all but why not), and I need to code a little program that tells me how many items I’ve gotten out of all of them for each category, and how many I’ve gotten out of all of them overall. That’s probably going to take me a few days, since I am AWFUL at c# and SQL. That’s about it for now, I’ll share pictures of the database when I’m done. Cya tomorrow!

1 Like

Did you forget to press enter?

1 Like

i’ll press enter when it suits me

I have a list of Arcspheres if you need help with sand and water and omg Amethyst so pink bruhhhhhhh
Enjoy
All Arcspheres

And stone ram looks exactly like arcanium ram wow

1 Like

actually super helpful lol, i missed one in my database

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.