Combat Log Reinforcement

jaded3

No, there’s not too much ‘‘inappropriate’’ stuff, except for some slight ‘‘fan service’’ or when this guy called Sugou Nobuyuki (Oberon) was being a creep and a sick bastard from time to time.

SAO part 2 spoilers ahead, read at your own risk:

What happened was something like this: Sugou (Oberon) was the person who trapped Asuna inside another game while she was unconscious, then when Kirito tried to get her back, Oberon stabs Kirito with a sword slowly decreasing the Pain Absorption thing so that he feels the complete pain of the stab. He proceeds to sexually aggress a chained Asuna. Then Kirito manages to break free and uses a much more powerful ID than Oberon’s and sets Asuna free while ending Sugou in-game.
He, however, was not done yet. After this, when Kirito went to see Asuna at the hospital she was at, Sugou attacked him with a knife, in an attempt to kill him for real. However Kirito defended himself and won by taking his knife and neutralizing him.

rip moment

ok.

1 Like

Stop the cap

SAO is hot garbage until Alicization

fun fact i still couldn’t watch Alicization, fuck

LMAO THATS FUCKED

This is fucking stupid because people sometimes have to leave, and I know for a fact you CANNOT disable the leave game function. You can disable Reset Character, but not Leave Game, and for good fucking reason. Besides as Fang pointed out, alt+f4 and the red X exist. Raising the punishments is the best that can be done.

1 Like

in the middle of a fight? that is like the most rare thing I’ve ever seen. Most of the time they leave and rejoin right after

1 Like

What if you aren’t keeping track of time and you have a zoom meeting in 30 seconds? All of a sudden this random Roblox game is keeping you hostage and you get fired from school and the principal sends a hitman to kill you.

6 Likes

Skill Issue

2 Likes

Replicating being unable to leave is easy1!1!1! Just break your escape key, your f11 key, and play in fullscreen!

2 Likes

if you combat log in WoM, you die in real life

1 Like

HumorousDemise

wdym by that

vetex is not able to stop us from closing roblox lmao, how mad are u dude

He was just messing with ya by saying that my headless is for sale, and you got so mad full rage on discord jesus christ

he really mad

No no, what ANGERS me is when someone hits me right before I leave the game, causing me to combat log.

Buddy

a) You are making a suggestion, you aren’t supposed to

b) It appears to me that you know jackshit about coding, there is literally no possible line of code that the Roblox engine could run to prevent you from pressing the leave button

c) Stopping player to leave in the first place is dumb anyway, why would you ever want that? There is a reason why you only see it in dysfunctional MMO’s, it’s garbage

1 Like