"combat logging" is so dumb and really needs to be reworked

only 1 or 2 were from WoM. although there’s not that much vetex can do bc theres no way to tell the difference between a player intentionally turning off his router/disconnecting from their network or being disonnected

its so fucking stupid that you lose renown when “combat logging” against npcs, ive geniunely lost exponentially more renown due to fodder npcs than all the renown ive lost from players, just remove the punishment of “combat logging” against npcs (who the fuck is gonna log against npcs to avoid (((sometimes))) losing a max of 280 galleons???)

and no before that one dude talks about my internet, no smartass I can play cs:go for 4 hours straight all in one session and not have even a single ping stutter, compared to roblox where I can get 4 disconnects in an hour (both games i’ve played in the exact same server regions & both under the same conditions; same wifi, same day even at times)

please bro

1 Like

i agree with this, and currently theres a few bugs with the combat timer.
first, it doesnt clear when your opponent dies yes
it can also stat, and if you attack multiple npcs in a row and kill them one at a time it can last absurdly long.
three: it randomly removes itself even if youre in combat

to rework the timer, it should refresh to one minute every time you get hit or hit someone, so it doesnt randomly close
it also wont stack
and when your opponent dies, the combat timer should be reduced to like 10 seconds if not just clearing it.

would be cool if there was a distinction between pvp and pve combat logging but thats not happening

How come

cuz we already asked

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.