Combo ideas for magma + crystal?

magma and crystal, probably both are like the ones I want to use in AO together at the same time, work together sorta well, they both buff each other by 10% respectively, but magma removes crystalized which obviously isn’t great.

However I was wondering if there was a way to make these magics work together with a 3rd magic, what can bring together crystal and magma the best?

:magma_magic: :crystal_magic_var4: :question:

If this doesn’t work out super well, I could always use crystal on my alt and use this as my synergy (also planning to run scorch or blaze, possibly sacrifice but that might be for the crystal file)

:magma_magic: :fire_magic: :wood_magic_var1:

current contestants:
:explosion_magic:

I’d say explosion would work well with both of these magics, because while it too shatters crystallized it does 25% more damage upon doing so while charring opponents, which can be exploited by magma for 20% more damage. As a bonus, explosion is enormous and has fair speed too.

1 Like

added it as a contestant

acid has some good buffs with both of them

I thought acid did less against crystalized

everything else is buffed tho, plus magma and crystal already do extra crystalised damage

good point

by that logic, what about glass?

(even though glass is like :skull: against crystalized)

it’d be a nice fit with the theme, almost like an obsidian combo

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.