Come up with a small change to anything that would make a niche build ever so slightly more viable

I really wish the idea of making Exploding Shells on Cannon Fist inflict Charred went through so I could get Petrified statuses on my Fighting Savant with Wood Magic, Thermo, and Cannon. Highly improbable to achieve? Yeah. Would it help at all with the way stuns work now? No.

Do I still want it? Yes.

1 Like

the snowy status effect turns into the soaked status effect if you hit the person with a heat based magic
if you hit a soaked person with a heat based attack it turns into scalded

3 Likes

“I wish my suggestion went through so my build could be better”

3 Likes

Yep that’s basically what I was thinking

It’d be nice, but Berserkers and Juggernauts would probably start using Thermo-Cannon, which would then get Thermo gutted again.

Explosion imbued stuff is extra effective against ships

Make fire burn infinitely :fr:

2 Likes

Make water poisoning insta-kill

re-add burning to thermo fist

Water + Sailorfist imbues Tide magic (like how Fire and Sailorfist imbues Steam magic)

Honestly, yeah specific cannonballs should give status effects
Exploding gives charred and chainshots inflict slow

If double imbues do become a thing after second awakening, I want to see light-shadow have aoe or something

the Oracle armors should have a little more regen, the power and defence are all right but I could slot 2 perfect aventurines on to any other piece of armor and it would have more regen (this coming from a 122 vitality knight)

1 Like