(Coming Soon) Arcane Odyssey Boss Wiki

• Fixed some typos and added some details that were overwritten.

Added picture for The Exiled.

credits to @UnitVector for the video that i took the image from

not really a good picture, i preferred to wait until vetex posted one, but it’ll do for now

you can still see that he uses dark souls helmet and that his special title is wandering swordsman

It may just be me, but from watching the video of the Exiled I think he has two phases. Phase 1 looks to mostly be his ranged slashy-slash attack, and during phase 2 he starts dashing towards the player and throwing his sword
Might be wrong, idk

I don’t think they’re phases. They always happen, not in a regular pattern that would indicate phases.

Also, I find it a little weird that the Exiled is less than half of the Minotaur’s supposed level. You fight them around the same time in the story, but the Minotaur is a good challenge for level 80 players, even though you’re supposed to fight him at level 60. I’m guessing that they’re both going to be level 120 for the story (since all footage currently available for the Exiled is during story), and outside of it they’ll have higher levels/scale to the levels of people in the server.
Again, I might be wrong, it’s a theory

I’ve heard that The Exiled has a passive 50% damage reduction, but I need confirmation for this.
It would explain the difference, though.

Maybe. Though the Exiled doesn’t do nearly as much damage to the player as the Minotaur does, so I’m not sure.

If it isn’t enough then it would be changed with testing, so we’ll see how it goes.

Added a fully seeable version of The Exiled in art form.
Credits to @LittleShrekSheep For this artwork
https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/the-knight-in-slighty-worn-cracked-armor/25195/20
Original post.

(will replace all of those pictures once a fully seeable picture of the exiled in game in hd comes)

Added the attacks in which the Minotaur is invincible.

3 Likes

thank you for that.

• Added ‘Credits’ section, showing everyone other than me who has directly contributed in some form

once we are able to see them you should add a picture of the item drops themselves as they appear in the inventory

1 Like

I don’t see the point, the boss wears the gear it drops.

Actually, credits for the video go to Polar, he could be added onto indirect help as well.

1 Like