(Coming Soon) Arcane Odyssey Boss Wiki

In this topic, you will be able to find information on bosses within the game. Anyone can edit this if necessary, and if you make an edit I would appreciate it if what is done is specified in a reply. Small edits such as typo and grammar won’t need specifying.
Suggestions on adding things and feedback would also be appreciated but are not necessary.

this is a placeholder for arcane odyssey stuff whenever information for that comes into existence

World of Magic

Here is information on World of Magic’s bosses. Both have been removed as of the game’s rework into Arcane Odyssey.

(WoM) General Boss Info

Bosses are powerful enemies within the game, and having good gear for the average level they are fought at is reccomended. Currently there are only 2 wandering bosses.

Wandering bosses spawn at structure spawns (aka the same spawns bandit camps, magic council camps, etc. spawn at).

When fought with other people, their health is increased by 100%, damage by 10%, and dropped crowns by 20%, all per additional person.

If a boss does not take any damage 5 minutes after spawning, they will respawn elsewhere.

The Minotaur

The Minotaur is a wandering boss that you typically would fight at level 60, in the Hero storyline. He is part vastus and of the Old Sea Viking culture. His nickname originates from his helmet’s design and “bull-like” attacks, and his mission is to become the strongest man alive.

He is a level 280 non-magic user with 3000 total hp when fought alone.

Has a 10% chance of spawning every 30 seconds. Only one of them can exist in a single time.

The chance for getting a drop is 1/10.

Drops 100 - 250 crowns when fought alone.

Attacks

Axe Throw

The Minotaur throws his axe at the player, dealing 125 damage on impact and inflicting bleed. Magic will lose any clash with it.

Double Spin

The Minotaur spins on the spot twice, inflicting bleed. Magic loses any clash with it.

Charge

The Minotaur appears to ready, then charges for approximately 3 seconds, then appears to be vulnerable for a bit. Deals 300 damage on impact and inflicts bleed.
The Minotaur becomes invincible while charging.

Mighty Crash

The Minotaur slams his axe into the ground, causing destruction to anything around it. Deals 212 damage on impact and inflicts bleed.
The Minotaur is invincible while he lifts his axe in the air.

Air Kick

The Minotaur kicks you brutally into the air. Deals 325 damage on impact and inflicts bleed.

Item drops

Vastira

Weapon Type: Axe
Blade Length: 3.8
Slash Speed: 0.6
Blocking Power: 20%
Other stats scale off weapon level.
Special Ability: Mighty Crash
Requires weapon level 80+

Helmet, Armour, Boots

Give Destruction and Agility, Destruction being the higher of the two stats
Stats scale off the item level

Picture

Secondary Facts

Has invincibility frames on his Charge and Mighty Crash attacks (with an effect to show this).

Walkspeed was originally 50, but was later changed to 72.

First boss to be added to the game, and first for the Hero storyline.

He is not able to be damaged from a very far distance.

Title: Notorious Criminal

The Exiled

The Exiled is a wandering boss that you typically would fight at level 60, in the Villain storyline. He was a high ranking Castlian Knight, but was exiled due to not following through with an execution. He now wanders the continent defeating every outlaw in his path as a form of possible redemption and taking out his frustration. As with some other Castlians, he has a burning hatred for the Alaleans.

He is a level 120 non-magic user with 1500 total hp when fought alone. Most damage dealt to him is halved. After not attacking for 1.5 seconds, he gains invincibility frames (with an effect to show this). He is immune to all melee slashes and heavy slashes; stronger weapons that bypass this immunity will be noted.

Has a 10% chance of spawning every 30 seconds. Only one of them can exist in a single time.

The chance for getting a drop is 1/10.

Drops 100-250 crowns when fought alone.

Attacks

Sword Throw

The Exiled throws his sword at the player, dealing 67 damage on impact and inflict bleed.

Raging Storm

The Exiled slashes his sword multiple times toward the player, creating 3 or 7 waves that will damage for 97 or 52 respectively and inflict bleeding. Goes through structures. Magic will lose any clash. Clashing with another Raging Storm will cause both to explode.

Rush Combo

The Exiled dashes toward the player (as in moves towards, not a charge like The Minotaur) and slashes them 4 times, dealing 50 each hit on impact and inflicting bleed. Cannot be used if target is across/over the ocean.

Sword’s Dance

The Exiled slashes around him, dealing 142 damage, inflicting bleed, and causing destruction in a sphere-like AOE.

Shield Bash

The Exiled swipes with his shield and causes a shockwave around him dealing 240 damage and inflicting bleed.

Item drops

Oathkeeper

Weapon Type: Broadsword
Blade Length: 4.8
Slash Speed: 0.4
Blocking Power: 13%
Other stats scale off level
Special Ability: Raging Storm
Requires weapon level 80+

Wall of Jericho

Weapon Type: Shield
Durability and Blocking Power scale off item level

Helmet, Armour, Leggings

Give Defense and Knockback, Defense being the higher of the two stats
Stats scale off item level

Picture

Secondary Facts

Second boss to be added to the game, and first for the Villain storyline.

Used to have a special mechanic where you could only attack him when he was attacking, and had 1000 hp. Scrapped because it was overpowered, of course, but might be used on a different boss later. Instead, most damage dealt is halved. This effect has been partially added back. After not attacking for 1.5 seconds, The Exiled will gain invincibility frames (with an effect to show this).

The Wall of Jericho is mounted on the arm and not the back. This is due to it clipping in multiple ways, and future tower shields will likely be done the same.

He is likely to be buffed on release. Damage for all moves were increased by x2, then overall damage reduced by 25%. Invincibility frames were also added (see above above).

As the Magic Council have a negative stance towards him, no threat will be caused if he is defeated within a town and no fine will be issued if defeated as a neutral or positive rep.

Title: Wandering Swordsman

Credits

Contributors:
@UnitVector
@anon50359812
@Meta
@Joseph6971
@Rayman_Axel
@vik
in addition to minor helpers that I have not directly mentioned.

45 Likes
  • Added Charge and Mighty Crash (boss move) damage based on what I could see in the gifs sent in development updates in vetex’s discord.
    Could not tell whether bleed was from limb loss or not, so I have not added it.

you should put their lore in here as well
maybe when the update is out you can expand it but for the minotaur you should add something like

The Minotaur is a notorious criminal who was born an Old Sea Viking, and now wanders Magius in his mission to become the strongest man alive. He is part Vastus, which makes him much larger than normal, and he earned his nickname due to his helmet and “bull-like” attacks.

taken from dev updates on the disc
oh and add pictures of them

I’ll add some parts of that in, I won’t be exactly copying it but yeah my intention was for a short summary and minor details.
Pictures I’m unsure of. Might be useful.

2 Likes
  • Added more details to The Minotaur’s description.

I used the powers the wiki gives me to add Minotaurs level and hp, it’s written in a format that can be used for later bosses that are magic users.

1 Like

I might add in a future change where bosses will gain more hp based on how many are fighting, but I don’t have an area for bosses in general yet due to how little we know.
For now, I’ll specify that that is his base hp.

Added crown information on The Minotaur and The Exiled.

1 Like

he also has this attack i never see it in any lists https://i.gyazo.com/f82776892cf02fa7a740be7badc0633e.gif

a masterpost huh

Added air kick attack on The Minotaur: Attacks section.

I had heard he had an attack but I needed the gif to describe it, lol.
Thanks.

The bleeding damage is actually 6 with an additional 10 due to the limb loss, and after enough tried I managed to screenshot the kick’s damage.
I’ll change this accordingly.

i myself see that he actually gives around 10 dmg bleeding

Bleed when you lose a limb is set to 50 damage over 5 seconds.

oh.
didnt know that.

Here’s a picture of the minotaur if you need it:

Hmm, maybe a picture would help after all.
I’ll add them in.

I didn’t know the Exiled exists. Is there any pictures of it?

Not yet, there will be.