Compiling Thoughts

You can put your thoughts here aswell

Thoughts 1-20
Thought 1)

Why is the bitch on the new bad business thumbnail so goddamn LENGGGGGGG??

Thought 2.

It is very painful to imagine a female hyena giving birth

Thought 3

Why do your balls shrink in the cold yet droops in the heat

Thought 4..

Why is the concept of “shower thoughts” a thing? The concept is that people sometimes ironically and unironically have very deep thoughts in the shower. I just find this so inefficient, you’re wasting so much water by thinking about how to fix climate change through the power of penguin skin. Just think about that stuff when you’re on a train/plane/car or something.

Thought 55555

Cats are simply better than dogs

Thought #6

What reason would the average person have to use regular shavers and razors over electric shavers unless it’s a monetary thing, electric shavers are just safer and better

Thou sevn

Why do so many people especially westeners and eastern asians have the most random silly ass pets

thoo eigh

How come people find it completely ok to piss in the shower but not in the sink?

nin

big booty juicy oily black men

THOUGHt10

Modern dancing is so silly, if you weren’t aware of hip culture and such, if you saw someone doing the griddy or getting sturdy irl you would think they’re going insane

thought 11

whats up with this community and simping over roblox women that dont even exist yet

thorough 12

Sonars are extremely loud and terrifying

Thot 13

The average number of arms in the world is less than 2

Thought 14

The color of an object is not that color but actually every other color that exists.

Thought 15

i don’t like the feeling of “suddenly being aware of every ways i could die in this very moment”. it’s a much scarier thought when you’re out alone

thoroughout 16

It’s so weird how when a man has sex with tons of women; he’s considered a baller, a player, a stud, an alpha. But when a woman does it, we just call that @GlitchingEclipse’s filthy mother

Thought 17

If machines become sentient, assuming they’re more modifiable than humans, what form would they wanna be?

Thought 18

Why haven’t any aliens visited us :frowning:

Thought 19

If ghost type pokemon are supposed to be like zombies or the undead, at what point did they die in their eggs?

Thought 20

Can an omnipotent being like god create a stone he himself cannot lift?

Thought 21

Who was the very first person to make ramen and what were they thinking while doing so to create such a genius invention?

Thought 22

Saying a word repeatedly for a prolonged period of time makes the word not sound like a word anymore.

Thought 23

What if the reason that aromantic people don’t feel that kind of love is because they parried Cupid’s arrow

Thought 24

If a human is a catgirl/catboy, do they have more advantage over people because of their tail and claws carrying them through range + hearing sensitivity

Thought 25

Thought 9 :yum:

1 Like

arcane odyssey is almost out

A person who thinks all the time has nothing to think about but thoughts.

Mimhere Island might be a place, a kingdom or a trick…

Being ugly and saying you’re beautiful is inspiring, but being handsome and saying you’re beautiful is considered egotistical.

You drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway.

There’s no ham in a hamburger.

Saying “aren’t you…” and “isn’t that…” are the same as saying “are not you…” and “is not that…” respectively.

The plural of “mouse” is “mice”, but the plural of “house” isn’t “hice”.

4 Likes

İnteresting thoughts you have The_elment

when it’s hot they gotta stay away from the body so the “future offspring” doesn’t fucking die, and vise versa in the cold

exactly. it’s something you do automatically to regulate their heat

1 Like

same reason why people in ye olden days found anything exotic to be valuable. mostly to show off that you have this cool super rare animal as a pet

not really, if everything’s value is actually every value except the one shown, then there’s no point in saying that, since everything shares this.

If everything’s colour is actually the only colour it lacks, then why does it matter? in this case, there is no reason to say that a plant is every colour but green, because it is much faster and correct to say the plant is green.

She got some bad business alright

I’d give her 10 inches of bad alright :smirk:

damn my balls got automatic pc cooling no way

also is that a parasympathetic/symapthetic thing or is it not related? (i forgot which one is when you’re calm and which other one was under stress or something)

it’s an automatic thing or a “subconscious” thing, you don’t do it under either you just do it when you are hotter/colder

I do not think something like that cant be either but i only know fragments of knowledge from people i know whom are in medical college so ur probably correct

she isnt

are you incapable of thinking and doing something else at the same time?

hi

idk ive never seen anyone whos against using electric shavers

idk i piss in my sink all the time but no one would notice if i didnt tell them

:face_with_spiral_eyes::woozy_face:

yeah

loud yes terrifying not really

ur mid

are you capable of thinking about useless thoughts that waste time in a situation where you’re not actually doing something important, like using up water and cleaning yourself?

hey

na i see quite a decent amount people being pro regular shavers, usually a bit on the older side or like in their 30s

she exists and there is also art of her. i was mainly referring to lady bitchina who is literally just a name theres no art no anything

terrifying in the sense that if you were in close proximity of one your body just fails completely

1 Like

bruh who tf are u lmaoooooo

bath thoughts > shower thoughts

im your father. i left after i fucked ur mom and i saw you had that big ass forehead

false