Concerning Vetex's delay in fixing the recent game-breaking bugs

According to Vetex’s own words the bug fixes were delayed because testers were spam bumping pvp posts-- keeping Vetex from seeing the bugs that needed fixing.

If this is the case I believe a simple solution is in order. I suggest creating a bug specific category for the forums, away from the latest pvp discussion and argument.

(The lacking balance team is an issue for another day. You guys really need to replace some staff in that department. From what little I’ve been able to gather they often treat the meta too harshly and end up ruining a lot of players’ builds because of it. It sounded like a lot of them made impulsive, rash decisions based on personal feelings rather than on rationality.)

Already exists and the testers bumping PvP bugs seems like a tester only forums/discord so

1 Like

Ah, yeah that would make sense. Regardless, if that’s the case, its something for them to have there if it isn’t already. Seemed kinda like common sense…

#bug-reports

1 Like

Seems like testers are working hard. I say we double their salary!

1 Like

Yeah bruh there were some testers commenting on medium-priority pvp and scaling bugs which left a bunch of bugs that were actually important and needed to be fixed in the dust. Shit was crazy. There were also the testers abusing bugs to pvp in the test universe and didn’t even report them.

9 Likes

We don’t have a salary

Triple their salary

Gotta put the bugs over the pvp somehow. How come testers have so much sway over things??? Forgive the generalization-- but they don’t seem responsible or good at their job.

I think a lot of the testers are just hyperfocused on pvp instead of the entire rest of the game for some reason.

9 Likes

Yeah its like if Paper Mario pivoted and focused on just the fact that its paper.

Oh.
Oh we’re living in the bad reality aren’t we.

ive gotta say testers look like they do nothing, i mean some bugs from release are still around and some obvious bugs apparently werent seen at all??

Despite the fact that there’s a lot of focus a lot of us do on pvp, we do actually play the update, test new things, and report lots of bugs. Some bugs we can’t find because of our limited numbers and interest, such as some of the item/structure spawning bugs, and some others pop up right at release (Probably due to how much is changed right before release). Roblox is always fucking up new and unique things every single version, and we’re not always able to find them all in time.

At least we have testers who do actually focus on gameplay bugs otherwise the situation would be much worse

1 Like

I would love to be tester but I suck so hard at the game that I dont think I’d be able to do anything lol