Coolest looking item?

whats the coolest looking item/set of items for vanity equips? argue in comments below ig.
(if you support being an edgy fuck, get the shit outta here)

This may seem surprising to lots of people but in my opinion the best looking item is the Merchant’s Coat :nod:

is that the beige one u find in a town smith shop? the one that increases agility?

Oathkeeper :nod:

The Haunted Skull Chain + Headless Combo or Hood + Headless + Mask combo work well, better with the halloween mask.

Long story short if it’s meant to be a vanity it will work better and look good.

But if I had to pick one… obviously Headless.

Personally headless and sailors headband

headless head or like a full dark outfit (black warrior coat, no boots but black pants, black cape, black hood, and black bandana or a headless …

anyone with a top hat in game is great looking to me. I also like the color coordinated characters that some of the artists and writers here make.

also headless head

glasse

Wizard set with a cape looks pretty cool to me, for seasonals i like american set + headless head

headless head + sunken chestplate and leggings
:nod:

• sunken chestplate and legs, disable the torso button
  • vast + cape
  • sunken legs and chest + headless
  • any hat that is quite big, so you can put a mino hat and itll cover the brown bit (usually the two i go for are top hats and straw hats)
  • valk + sailor headband (both same colour), it gives you a cute little charm on ur valk :nod:
  • regular glasses are underrated, works well with most accessories
  • wiz chest and legs + hood (all same colour)

a basic idea i follow when i make a character is to not make it overly large. keep it simple and small. match colours. and always try and cover the top of my head. because i use that regular long hair with the headband, it gets quite empty up there unless something is there.
i also like to “dress up” like different npc’s sometimes.

here are my 6 files. feel free to use them as inspiration if you so desire

im the single file user

#tophatgang

1 Like

straw hat combined with a bandana

Probably the Dark Omen Mask for me, especially the white/black variants. Imo it’s the best mask in the game so far and probably will be for some time. Running it with a hood (preferably black) and headless rn. Makes for a somewhat decent combination but the headless is pretty useless since the player’s head would likely be concealed anyways.

also merchant coat+pants are the best outfit fight me

I mean the 4th of july glasses always work if you just wanna be a classic kool kid
Anyway might edit this latrr once i can access wom and get pictures of other items

/shrug
top hats and scarfs are my favorites overall

oathkeeper

Capes