Could arcane odyssey revive the Roblox platform?

Bruh now they’re in the right

Okay fine I am takong this off topic and thus will try to steer it back by saying

No, arcane odyssey is not going to “revive” a game platform that is already doing fairly well on its own (which is shocking in my opinion considering the absurd, undeniably accurate, and just disgusting amount of evidence of covered up child predators and grooming shit but thats not important)

1 Like

None of you are in the right. You just instigated it by initially responding in a non civil manner. All of this could have been avoided if you either carried on or politely responded in a civil demeanour.

Why do you write literally so formally ong just wondering

It’s kinda creepy lol

Anyways back to this

Yeah AO isn’t doing shit for this hellhole :person_shrugging:

Its just another game on roblox thats gonna do pretty well but its definitely not gonna change the face of roblox or anything or somehow magically bring back hundreds of players.

It’s not that he’s trying to have a moral high ground.
You’re just a dumbass that’s hated by a lot of people in the community.
Not even for being a dick like fat fishe or toxic like geko.
You’re just obnoxiously unlikable.
It’s starting to piss me off too because you shouldve matured by now. But no. You’re acting more and more like a dumbass as the days go by. At least Prussia matured. You’re just being a dumbass without changing.

3 Likes

This sounds biased

1 Like

:neutral_face:

1 Like

He’s said that he does it to practice his English/grammar

Oh fuck im a monster.

Someone had to let you know.
I get elments point of ignoring hate but you gotta understand sometimes that hate is for a reason

1 Like

Answering the question.

Doors and Evade seemed to do a good job doing that. And considering pyro playing deepwoken…

Ima leave it at a maybe.

Rn Ao is a good game overall from what I am seeing but I feel like it’s starting to get really heavily over-rated when we haven’t even tried the game yet

I don’t get it

Hated?

I mean I’m really on that level compared to like yoruh and stuff?

Wow…

No sandal. You’re not on the level of a pedo.
More on the levels of zephyr and galtron.
So you’re one of those people that everyone thinks is underaged.

Bro zephyr wanted to dox people

Idk what galtron did tbh but

I am really that bad as a person?

Being disliked on a forum doesn’t equate to you being a bad person. But if you’re an active member of the community and other active members of the community are constantly giving negative reviews on your actions, it would be a good idea to reflect on whether continuing those actions are a good idea or not.

Either way this isn’t the thread for this, it’s veered way off topic

4 Likes

This is half serious
Anyway AO definitely won’t do anything to directly impact roblox as a whole, maybe we could see more players on the game itself cause of advertising and anime game yters making videos about it, otherwise it won’t make a dent.
I could see some YouTubers play roblox for a decent rpg game, like recently a lot of big YouTubers have been playing doors(Matpat dantdm) and it seems like larger YouTubers are starting to take roblox seriously, so it’s entirely possible that AO attracts the attention of one or more larger YouTubers and brings an entirely new community to roblox
That’s the biggest impact AO could have on roblox imo tho

fellow phighting phan here

phighting’s playtest ended on the 30th :pensive:

we will have to wait

I think that it could be a dawn of a new era, and said era will revive the roblox platform to something that isnt all cringy simulators, though wont be instant like people would hope