Could i make a webcomic set in AO's world?

I don’t recommend starting the story until we have an idea of what it is but you could definitely make a couple short stories set in the places we do know exist, example being Redwake, a port town, or dawn island, some short stories based off of there, you could even do a spin-off to vetexs previous game, Arcane adventures which is very important to the lore of the universe

Yes, yes, and yes (although you should wait for it to release).

Lore and story for AO isn’t out yet.

yes which is why i clarified in an edit that i’m mostly talking about world of magic :rofl:

there isn’t story for world of magic either lol but you could make your own i suppose

I suppose we could just ask Vetex and tech what they atleast had planned

yes i know! which is why i specified in the replies that i would be doing my own story, but i still care about the lore behind the world itself. was it specified whether or not arcane odyssey will be set in the same continent as world of magic? or will it be in the seas like arcane adventures?

It’s on the other side of the world

AO takes place a month after AA so the continent doesn’t exist yet, WoM is still canon in the lore

dang rip, good to know though! so that means world of magic as a game will be scrapped ;_;… dangit

World of magic is set 2000 years after the events of AA and AO, so everything is still canon, I assume the Minotaur and exiled and stuff will play a part because they will still exist and stuff

Reading everything you can find on lore, especially the stuff I sent you, is crucial before making a story like this, it seems like a lot but it won’t take super long, 2-3 hours at most to read everything

Arcane Odyssey is set in the War Seas sometime after the Peacekeeper defeated Durza.

so this is a mega necrobump, but at least it’s kind of thread contributive

1. Try becoming an artist first if you’re not already one
  2. good luck with this, it’s quite a bit of work but it’s ultimately rewarding
  3. You’ve got any artwork to submit to become an artist? that should probably be your first step

also you should probably wait for more to get released since we don’t have much of a storyline yet

and yes i said this twice already, just submit some vetex game related artwork to become artist, 3 pieces is all you need :nod:

now i look forward to this