Could Paladins post the visuals for their spirit imbued magics?

From the few I’ve seen it looks really cool, so I’d like to get to see as many as I can. Specifically I’d like to see an Ice Paladin cause I have an ice mage and I’m wondering if I should switch, but again I want to see all of them.

1 Like

Heres some of my Sand paladin moves
Spirit Q

Sand Pillar

Sand Blast

m1

Beam

1 Like

Very cool, thank you

This one’s probably bigger because it’s a 20-blast.

Eagle Patrimony imbuements seem to be the same outside of blue sparks.

2 Likes

download (45)

1 Like

Woe, Light Mode be upon ye

I’m really curious to see that with Ruthless now

Here’s my Water Paladin

1 Like

Tbh, I really, REALLY wanna see the Merciful Teal Lightning Paladin… or else Im gonna have to build one…

I think ruthless would look better on that tbh

Dont underestimate teal and yellow together. Theyre complementary colors, so they should look really good together, probs better than Water and Spirit Energy (I did a mock up of how it would look once)

Also, if you look closely, what made the above images look really good was partly because of the god aura on the Spirit Energy rather than the Water Magic lol

1 Like

Yes I 100% agree someone please show :frcryin:

Holy water

divine spirit imbue of fire looks borderline the same

Spirit Energy imbue on Magic doesnt have the Spirit color imbue into the attacks and only appears on casting circle and impact. (It does have the teal aura if its the Spirt Weap imbue)

However, it does appear if you do the reverse and imbue Magic into Spirit Weap

No, it has an aura which follows the blast
Pictured here

The aura sometimes is impossible to see with some magics especially stuff that have really crazy and intense visuals and double especially when the colors match

heres wind

Can’t tell if it looks better w/ the cool variant or not