Could Sunken Sword and Staff lose value?

if you strip the skills will it be of less value?

I don’t see why anyone would bother taking off Rising Tide and Fury of the Sea, unless they’re trying to scam someone, and in that case if vetex’s planned change goes through it’ll be obvious the weapon was modified cause it’ll have the owners name.

1 Like

pretty sure you can still press shift to see the abilities, also not very useful to remove them bec they can only be on one weapon

1 Like

special skills like fury of the sea,rising tide,and ethereal flash ext wont be able to be stripped probably

i think they can but no apply to others (incase for some reason you don’t want them)

You can’t take off those because they classify as special skills

Nope, I don’t think it works that way

he said you could take it off but its not put on others for more options

Okay, nevermind I’m dumb. Anyways, it depends on if the person want the skill or not. The “quality” of the weapon determines how many skills an item has so the sunken weapons should still be valuable.

Yes

Every Sunken Sword has one Rising Tide attached, so by stripping the skill note off you’ve split them apart into a rare but worthless skill note that can’t be applied to anything, and a rare weapon missing its signature ability.

You might be able to salvage some value out of the Sunken Sword due to it still applying Soaked, but once again people want it for the ability which is completely useless when detatched from the weapon since every other Sunken Sword will already have Rising Tide.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.