Could there be other pantheons in the arcane universe

The arcane lore strictly mentions the greek gods and them alone. But do you think it’s possible there’s other pantheons as well like Norse or Egyptian mythology? Just a random thought lol

2 Likes

While I think it’s highly possible that other cultures have created mythologies and pantheons, I doubt that any other gods exist in-universe other than those of Greek mythos

4 Likes

Yeah, unless the ‘secret power’ that the order wants to release is somehow related to other pantheons but I highly doubt it.

I would prefer if other pantheons of gods existed- but the greek simply got ahead of the curve through the worship of man, or possibly by even wiping out the other pantheons. Again, doubt any of this would happen though.

2 Likes

Religion.

1 Like

considering that there’s a place called Jotunheim and Asgard if I remember right.
the cult is literally called the order of Aesir.

There is undeniably something distinctly NOT Greek happening.

random idea about their possible intentions: Figuring out what made the gods “gods” and recreating them using people with as-of-yet unspecified traits like our character to bring them back in their own image.

6 Likes

oo i like that

Your name checks out!

2 Likes

wotan!!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.