Countdown to release

Yea,no lost magics tho

Thatā€™s fine, Iā€™m prepared to wait years for those

damn didnā€™t know they were that early tbh. well my point still stands with the dark sea.

Iā€™ll probably try to hunt sealed chests as my mage so I can try to get lost spells early

Just checked the forum after quite a long time and see this :skull:

idrk how itā€™s a concrete release date. saying the whole month for me means that vetex has not that much faith in it tbh.

or well could just be him being extra careful. but not having the day made me sink my hype a teeny tiny bit

Iā€™d say both, because he really didnā€™t wanna give a release date in the first place ever since development started. He wanted it released whenever itā€™s ready, and securing a specific release date can skewer things up. The content left to be added is also some of the more important ones, so itā€™s careful just in case things go bad

yeah makes sense, but we all know march is completly the latest . so thatā€™s atleast nice to know :^)

3 Likes

me when the government forces the game to be released

1 Like

cant believe the government created taxes because they were so tired of waiting for ao

i guess it worked but i feel like it punishes all of us just for one person

7 Likes

the irs is tired of waiting for ao that theyā€™re threatening vetex with taxes to make it release

1 Like

IRS thinks that Vetex scammed them because he didnā€™t release it in DEC

2 Likes

i remember a time where people were saying vetex will release it dec 2022, and now itā€™ll be released feb 2023. pretty hype atleast for me.

Dang

Damn I canā€™t wait

saammmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

WE WILL TAKE MORE THAN A WEEK TO FINISH THE STORYLINE BRO WHY Vetex whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

3 Likes

5 Likes

he didnt know