Countdown to release

wym

Better to have lesser, better polished content and gameplay then the opposite imo.

@vetex is a good developer and he should take his time to get everything in. Its that quality of life stuff that matters.

what the hell are you talking about ? :skull:
i was saying its kinda weird for the game to get more time and less content not saying anything negative

you said AO was releasing with less content.

Well AO is very over-estimated for how much is in the game

There is a good chance it might release with less content
It just seems more

3 Likes

Wym itā€™s releasing with less content?

2 Likes

dark sea wont be as depth as it couldve because of time
i dont think arcanium weapons are probably not gonna make it , sensing, power sliders are dead :skull:

Arcanium weapons I believe are just weapons that have magic-substances with it and it just has to be built like other weapons but still it might not make it as its a level 120 tools I believe or was it level 100.

Sensing and power sliders will possibly be pretty easy to make. This was made in AA before and it worked well

Also why is the dark seas so over-estimated for release the dark seas is filled with random generating islands, random generating pirates, and feet high waves + the second layer of the dark seas :skull:

Not everything can make it into release though. The game will be years before it can ever be considered finished so being upset that it wonā€™t have everything on the Trello is weird mindset

5 Likes

these change the properties of your magic idk how everybody forgets that

true true vetex can add anything at anytime tho

I think Iā€™m basically prepared for AO, in the sense that I donā€™t have much left to do in WoM. I already have a whole lot of good gear, Iā€™ve caught a few sunkens, and have pretty much done everything in the game that Iā€™ve wanted to. Maybe if I still have enough sanity I can spend some more time fishing for sunken just cause it might be pretty profitable, but other than that itā€™s just a waiting game.

1 Like

Tbh thats technically just power slider but with more of something
Level 100 is nearing

ZZZZZ
P sure this wont change your magic ā€œpropertiesā€, it will most likely work similarly to magic weapons from AA.

Edit for below: Heā€™s right, itā€™ll work differently, in that each weapon type will have unique effects for the type of weapon the spell is bound to.

Well it does say
ā€œArcanium Bow may increase the damage and speed of spells exponentially, but reduce AoE size by a ton, making the attack similar to an arrow.ā€
For arcanium weapons

They have 2 months to work on it and through how much work theyā€™re able to do they can get a lot done

They finished lady carina and the entire Ravenna island in just a week or something considering how big the island is
Honestly seems more work than the weapons itself

1 Like

Iā€™m going to work on my guild, get more people in, make them better and attempt to reach lb

1 Like

get all the traders together and start a cartel to inflate prices

1 Like

Bro why did you have to leak my plans like that :cry:

well

first is to get my main file up in order since i plan to redo his and 2 other characters tied to him, stories. while also then maxing out and doing the storyline w/ them cause why not. likely make a dedicated more in universe character file and not a head cannon version like my first file that has ties to wom

second would be to check over all my current files to see what i planned to do initally and adjust to what i want to do now that i wouldnā€™t have known back in wom.

third would then be to max the current files i got after doing the second step

fourth would to then go off and make 3 of every build path possible in ao, likely starting w/ making exploration and item hunting a priority then followed by funny gimmicks.

fifth would be during the time of making 30+ files on 8 separate accounts would be the usual item hunting and doing the game

not much specifics since this is more of a make and do goals as u go kind of thing, but yeah iā€™m going to be time sinking by quite a bit

2 Likes