Countdown to release

so happy to see this post made, literally generate hype in my head

Do I qualify as a trader?

do you have anything valuable?

Headless and good enchant sunkens

that’s great! you can also make an alt account that noone knows about and use it to talk about how people offering prices for sunkens that you don’t like are huge underpays to keep the value of sunkens really high!

there is literally no reason not to control the economy, hell if you really wanted to you could make a youtube channel, make it pretty big, then pull an agamatsu and increase the sunken value even more

Hell yeah brother

all I really got is a headless I’m never trading, but I can always get a buncha sunkens through the pity

though people randomly getting them IS an issue, maybe you can try to snipe trades while also saying they’re massively underpricing the sunken gear

the beauty of sunkens is that they will ALWAYS have value due to their level limit, so as long as you keep that value high, there’s NO way for them to ever drop in value to 0

WarmWater casually teaching how to monopolize the trading economy

2 Likes

hey man, if I can get people start a monopoly on a lego game, I could firstly profit off of it and secondly use it as an experiment to learn how to replicate it irl (I’ll remember you all in 10 years when my products are worldwide)

all we need is for all the traders that are known to get together and do this, and then we can actually do this

@MrNormalBox @drip_god wake up brothers it is time to control the economy

dripgod poor compared to me :smoke:

ngl we traders could do that on our own, our little group has like 120 headlesses between us

You are poor compared to that guy who has like 50 headless heads

im goin suncry and entity

bbi got fucking great ass timin man, I had to hard work for it in 21

yall need to get together to make this monopoly it would be awesome to see actual business strategies being used in a fucking lego game

1 Like

He gambled his life savings and won

so team up with them to get MORE money!

yes them but not you

1 Like