Countdown to release

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunken Giveaway Riddle

ill take advantage

What is suncry gonna do against the unmatchable power of the sun? Cry?

2 Likes

Then take your mind off of it

^^^^^ This, If you want to feel like time passes by faster then just grind out a game or distract yourself in any way you want.

“Time flies when you’re having fun.”

Play terraria

5 Likes

Terraria can only distract someone for so long before they burn out, trust me on this I have over 1.9k hours in the game

*Note: the 1.9k includes Terraria and TModLoader Combined

god
Uhhh

Play more terraria?

I only have 132 hours in Terraria

300 smth

Suncry when I block all of their members so I never end up in the same server as them (they can’t touch me without paying some random bounty hunter)

Edit: block anyone who follows you between servers. now only rkers can touch me

6 Likes

ok but they can still just join you
blocking doesnt literally prevent someone from joining you, it just makes it so that you wont join them automatically

they’d have to find which server he is in and even then he can just join a new server the minute they join his lmao

easy victory

Isn’t there teleport to username in the game

2 Likes

is it really a victory if anyone can singlehandedly prevent you from enjoying the game

i’m not able to play terraria, the only person i’m able to play with is my brother but he knows everything so it’s boring, alone is boring, but even then, terraria is hard to play without a wiki.

honestly surprising how like noone is talking about how terraria has the problem of not being fun without a wiki.

vetex should add it blocking in AO. so people can’t teleport to people