Countdown to release

This mindset is counter productive, I get not wanting to fight but you’ve just gotta accept that is part of the game. If that kills your hype a bit that’s on you.
What are you doing outside if provoking people anyway to get them to follow you into servers?

In AR its was bannable, in AL its was bannable too, not sure if its will be bannable in AO or not, but I think its will be bannable, cuz wtf, some people can just follow players until they quit the game forever, I don’t think Vetex need that.

THEY GOT SEARCH BLOX THEY GOT SEARCH BLOX

I love joining the same server after leaving where some damn clan monopolyzed bossess

Estimated release 20 more days left
dang already? :sob:

1 Like

does that even work? considering you cannot join servers from outside of the main menu, atleast i’m pretty sure so, every other game with main menu’s has that.

People have said that searchblox has stopped aorking for a while now.

Knowing that there was a wave of bans for roblox extensions, i would prefer not to download anything else other than stock roblox

isn’t og searchblox taken down and isn’t the new searchblox a trojan virus?

Yeah

Bro what are you talking about, Terraria is even more fun when you don’t know what’s coming that’s why I have like a billion kajillion hours in modded terraria cause it has all this new fun stuff that I just get to experience without checking a wiki, my brother in christ how did you come to this conclusion I need to know.

This is reminding me of a post I saw about someone talking about how they saw someone try saying “stardew valley is bad” because they needed to use a wiki to find out you use an axe to cut trees after 10 hours

4 Likes

Pro tip:

There are approximately sixty seconds in every minute

1 Like

GUYS ARCANE ODYSSEY IS BEING ANNOUNCED IN THE LATEST NINTENDO DIRECT AND THE RELEASE DATE IS FEBURARY 17th TRUST ME MY UNCLE WORKS ARE NINTENDO AND SAYS IT’S TRUE!

1 Like

hopefully silksong news :pray: :pray: :pray:

SILK SONG PLEEEAAASEEE I CANT WAIT FOR SILK SONG LIKE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR AO
(Unclesr body)

Pikmin 4 news or L direct

3 Likes

Please silksong news :copium:

what? how the fuck are you supposed to find out half of the shit, especially like getting the gear you need for your build.

How, in the fuck, do you play the game, and not know about the Guide, the NPC you LITERALLY START WITH. he tells you crafting recipes so the game is all about you just go off explore get items come back, see some weird item labelled as a material and you check with the guide and he tells you it can make the fuck blaster 4000 with some weird ass materials you’ve never seen before.