Countdown to release

then you get the materials by just getting them, either you pussy out and don’t figure out where the item drops so you use the wiki, are a intuition god and manage to think of where it might spawn and grind there till you get the drop, or finally just get lucky finding the drop.

optimal gear is optional if you’re good at the game and even then at worst you can just run with basic armour obtained from ore you find while mining and gear you find in underground houses in the gold chests,

whats terraria never heard of it

this is a joke I heard of it

1 Like

it’s a game, that you can play, hope this helps :smiley:

Dang!
I should play

warning, it cost money, so you should steal money from someone to buy it

I played terraria just now
why did supreme calamitas spawn :sob:
I just got me some gold and tin and this mofo spawns wtf!
lemme fight primal skeleton in peace :broken_heart:

1 Like

did you use the ordinate explosive item on the shrine to the edgy bloodless goddess shrine edge and then triple backflip backwards accidentally?

Yeah I did that
when supreme calamitas spawned I backed out of my chair and did many backflips in a span of 10 seconds out of pure fear

terrifying, make sure to watch out for when supreme calamitas breaks out of your monitor and threatens to beat the shit out of you before vanishing. it’s a unblockable move so you have to dodge

bro this honestly feels like bait at this point

the guide was heavily improved in journey’s end to have actually useful information that gives tips good enough to let you know what to do next while still being useful past early hardmode, if you didn’t bother to check guide info during hardmode then that is your fault.

1 Like

uh
hell nah
Ain’t dealing that shit gonna destroy my monitor before hand

Infostealer/JS.AccountStealer.SC184849 lmao

A bit sad that there was no Mario movie news, but pikmin 4 is more than enough to satisfy me

4 Likes

hmmm, i haven’t played journey’s end alone, only with my brother who is basically my guide. but then i guess that’s nice.

also if you need more help, there’s 2 mods for the game called Recipe Browser and Boss Checklist that help

bro imagine if the silksong release date comes out before AO

1 Like

Did you know every 60 seconds in Africa a minute passes

did you know every 365 days in antarctica a year passes

no. no you two are fucking lying, there’s NO WAY those 2 facts are true.