Countdown to release

:hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

:frhigh: :frhigh: :frhigh:

63 hoursā€¦ itā€™s so closeā€¦ :weary:

and Iā€™ve got another 24 hours of that at home because of an ice storm lets gooooooo

(staying home not the ice storm, the ice storm sucks a large pair of balls)

1 Like

Thatā€™s one hour ago so now itā€™s 62 hours :fr:

61 hours nowā€¦

That was 3 hours ago, so now we are at 58 hours

The Odyssey awaits us

3 charcters

52 hours

THE ARCANE ODYSSEY IS REAL!!!

Yall stop counting down or yall about give me a heart attack :sob:

9 Likes

3 Likes

Every hour that passes I think about Arcane Odyssey. It has been more than two years since the total game revamp was announced by no other than Vetex himself. I havenā€™t been able to close my eyes each night during that time knowing that one day a great adventure shall commence. The food I eat in the morning just doesnā€™t taste the same, because each time I take a bite I think about Aracane Odyssey. Every minute that passes marks another minute less waiting for the great Odyssey. Every second that passes we are getting closer. I have been counting the days since the announcement of this new game in the hope that one day the time will finally come, and the wait will be finally over. As time passes by I have lost my sanity, I no longer go outside. I do not talk to human beings. I only wake up and go to sleep knowing that Arcane Odyssey is one day closer.

For obvious reasons this post is a joke

yall about give me 220 bpm like the fight I did with ethiron for the first time :sob:

51 hours

1 Like

In my country itā€™ll be 11:00 PM when it is releasing :cry:
But Iā€™ll play at 26th February then.
Also on 25th I am going to bowling :bowling: because my friend bday party will be celebrated here. This is more important and canā€™t be rescheduled, so yes.

Where do you live

:sleeper:

Iā€™m returning from vacation on that same day after a 10 hour long car ride and Arcane Odyssey is 11PM for me as well. Yeah, gonna play for sure

The Arcane Odyssey awaits us :sleeper:

atleast youā€™ll be able to go to bed at like 8pm and then wake up early to play it, it releases at 9pm for me so i cant really go to sleep at 1pm