Create characters with odd powers

Aight, what should I call it?

Who knew mimes were so powerful

no more miming around :triumph:

1 Like

sounds french like snails :snail:

I need to work on the other character ideas I have tomorrow, I can’t do them rn all that much since I have to go to my uncles because people want to watch the super bowl at his house ig

I have two ideas, one based on the spearmaster from rainworld and the other one based on the fucking coin thing from ultrakill

meow meow meow ka ching DRRR NURR NURR BEEP BOOP BURRPBAP DURR NRRR WOWOWBBOBOBOOBOB

word

essentially:

A guy that can grow spears and use them to attack, which is how he eats

and

A guy who has a magic coin he can punch or shoot to deal insane damage. He isn’t gonna sugarcoat it.

meow meow meow ka ching DRRR NURR NURR BEEP BOOP BURRPBAP DURR NRRR WOWOWBBOBOBOOBOB

Inuyashiki reference :flushed:

Not so shrimple anymore

Marco Adrià, nicknames Rat, Ratatouille (sorry if this post is bad as its my first one) (also taking fish’s idea) (inspirations: Ferran Adrià, Among Us Venting, Molecular Gastronomy)

Marco is a 20 year old chef who was born to one of the most prestigious families in the world, the Adriàs, known for their extremely talented chefs and revolutionary style of cooking through a special form of Molecular Gastronomy. Marco is one of the most recent heirs to this family, along with his older sister Laura Adrià. From the moment they were born they were taught how to cook, and at the young ages of 7 and 10 both were taught how to make their first dish through Enhanced Molecular Gastronomy. Enhanced Molecular Gastronomy not only involves the study, manipulation and interactions of molecules, but also how the magical energy that fuels powers affect those molecules as well. Laura managed to create the now infamous, Laura Laurel Bay Cake, a bay leaf cake that not only glowed a beautiful blueish green, but also tasted amazing. However, Marco in an effort to try and apply Enhanced Molecular Gastronomy to his favorite dish, Ratatouille, not only failed to do so, but awakened his power prematurely, later dubbed “Rat in the Vents”. His premature power to create vents on any wall surface was widely shunned by almost all his family, except his sister, as not only did it deviate greatly from the family’s known fire and water based abilities, but also was deemed very useless. He was quickly shunned from his family, quickly having to evacuate his home and the riches that lie within. However, in his new home, where his uncle lived, he was taught a new way of life through fighting. Now at 20 years old, Marco Adrià sets out to make a living through fighting and cooking, and to travel the world in order to find his sister.

Power: Rat in the Vents

While “Rat in the Vents” originally allowed Marco to create magical vents on just walls, it now allows him to create vents on any surface, from things like glass panes to even little pebbles. These vents, when activated, act like portals that can suck people in and as such send its those people from one side to the other. Marco can use this power as long as he’s able to visualize both where the vents entrance and exit will be.

Some Abilities:

Air Vent: Creates a vent on any surface that is at least wide enough to place a vent opening 25% wider than Marco’s body. When activated by Marco, any person can then enter this vent and quickly enter its magical ventilation shaft. The ventilation shaft is a corridor where they can then quickly crawl through and get sent out to the other side. The ventilation shaft’s dimensions can be manipulated by Marco. This could be used for travel, as a quick hiding place, a way to redirect attacks, or even as a storage space if necessary. (Sub-ability: Vent Infestation: If Marco is in this type of vent while someone is waiting directly on the other side they will be inflicted with a random disease for a short amount of time.)

Breeze Vent: Creates a vent on any surface, no matter its size that, when activated, forcefully sucks anything and everything near it into the entrance and quickly blows it out to the other side. The speed and force at which a person is blown through the breeze vent can also be manipulated by Marco. This could be used be used as a quicker method of travel than the Air Vent and could even be used in battle to dodge attacks, surprise the enemy, or even send items through as projectiles.

2 Likes

@ThatOneGuy

3 Likes

holy crap thats long
longer than anything i’ve ever written :skull: also OMG JOJO FAN WOWWWWWWWWEWEWEWEWQEWEQWEEWQDSAWQDQ

waklter white
power is creating multi colored drugs
and making people choke on vomit

Woah, that’s actually pretty cool

thank you!

G o m e n - n a s a i