Create Original Magics or Weapons

Yes, create original magic or weapons, it can have any origin as long as it is original so it cannot be Fire Magic or Ice Magic, or Kai’s Sabre or Triasta of Bronze… Pretty simple just create them give a brief explaination of what they do and uhmmmm maybe a backstory idk would be really cool tho.

the Mallet of Mayhem
a unique hammer (not greathammer) weapon that would be found the same way as vindicator, once belonging to a known assassin member who was arrested and executed, known to be a rival of the man who used the vindicator. he hid his hammer somewhere, and it can now be found.
unique skill: Chaotic Blows: swing randomly around you, causing a large whirlwind aoe ending with a downward strike (similar to selino’s final hit) wherever you’re aiming
the assassin parallels the man with the vindicator, as the vindicator guy disappeared without a trace and the assassin was arrested and executed

Supernova Magic
A fusion of Flare Magic and Atomic Magic, it has a tremendous size but does average damage. In exchange it’s DoT stacks and can deal up to 100 damage per DoT tick.

hey look its just this again

1 Like

oh wow someone already did something like that, cool

Meteor magic

coward curse exclusive to divanochi
when divanochi was a child he thought he was eating a taco bell but ate the coward curse now he’s a coward

Nuh uh I’m the bravest warrior of the seas

Brimstone Magic: lost magic that’s a fusion of earth and fire
Nature Magic: obtained by either upgrading earth magic or from rare scrolls, simply just earth but fancy and deals less damage, maybe with a new status effect?
Cosmic Magic: ancient magic, with nebula and other space-themed effects

now for rare/lost/ancient spells!!!

Overdrive: Remember AA’s final moves? (Lightning Annihilation, Dark Devastation, you get the point) It’s basically that, but it’s exclusive for each magic
Barrier: Conjures a shield infront of you, the higher the clash rate the more it will block (could decrease in size for each incoming attack blocked, or even crack and break if the attack is too strong)

I see so many Flare Magic clones

Nice try arcane reborn dev

Polychromatism
Launches randomly-coloured orb projectiles similar in design to light magic that have varying effects relating to different magics (e.g. orange orb projectile that inflicts burn and represents fire, yellow orb projectile that glows, inflicts blindness and represents light). Has average speed, bad clash rates and generally low damage, but these stats can vary (e.g. metal orb has high dmg and improve clash rates but is slow)
Basically mystery gel magic (although, if you look at the AO Ideas Trello, this idea of mine is older than potions update)

Arcane Magic
Solid white and looks really simple. Neutral clash rates and average stats are its thing. Easier to master, meaning its spells/tiers have lower magic stat requirements (moreso for the customisation options of spells).

Shifting weapons
Weapons that lose a weapon skill in order to be able to change the type of weapon it is. For example, a sword that can split into two swords, meaning it has access to sword and dual sword skills but loses the 3rd skill to a weapon swap skill.

I want a weapon that has a similar ability to Argos where he has a windup before slamming the weapon down on the ground. Probably some big hammer or something.
A big attack that would normally be unbalanced can be made a bit more fair if you can very easily see that the attack is going to happen to give you some warning time.

space magic

L.A.R. OR Lightning Arcanium Railgun.
(Actually just lightning imbued musket)
Origin: some lightning conjurer realized they can use electromagnetic forces to launch high-velocity projectiles. and possibly conjurer exclusive.

Onyx Lightning Magic.
Black and White Lightning that’s incredibly unstable
Fusion of Shadow, Light, and Lightning

That’s literally Equinox but with a little more electricity effects

tar magic, a viscous black sludge that slows people on impact (can be washed off with water) it also interacts with heat magics like magma,plasma,fire to inflict “immolated” which is a burn with signifigantly longer duration, would leave puddles of tar that slow people who walk into them. (basically just hot mud magic at this point lol)

2 Likes

Starlight Scraper - Uncommon Weapon

A katana made of arcanium metal, as well as an unknown metal that has been doused in Liquid Starlight for a long time, enhancing its properities

Applies burning on every hit

Skills:

Sword Draw: Flash Strike
The other katana move idk i use scimtars
Idk what to name this: A unique move where the user thrusts forward (kinda like uppercut but straight forward and doesn’t go as far). If it doesn’t make contact, liquid starlight explodes from the blade in a semi-sphere in front of the thrust

Just going to bump this thread because I really like other people’s ideas…

I have three words to share. Volcanic Lightning Magic. I am unsure if it’d look like a combination of lightning and lava, or instead be a lightning-infused form of volcanic dust, like Ash Magic but with much more electricity.