Criminally underrated games

but most of roblox’s playerbase is children who cant afford robux

This game is high quality as shit, fucking beautiful, and yet still rarely sees above 10 players.

Probably the best yume nikki fangame on roblox, beating a shit ton of actual fangames.

And it’s huge. Huge huge, like hundreds of worlds, quests, npcs, collectibles, secrets, whatever. Sadly it might be discontinued with an announcement made yesterday.

Go try it out if you wanna chill (or have an panic attack) it’s worth your time

1 Like

bulwark really isnt good after trying it out

why the fuck does the hammer swing as fast as “light” weapons, 2 hit, and have a super noticeable animation that makes it possible to bait people out with a feint

EoS (Eras of Conflict)

i like black magic cause assailant is literally just akuma from street fighter and i love it

that alongside the fact that the zoner archetype doesn’t really make sense for the class. it has like one projectile in 1 and 4 and they aren’t even spammable. sure, that’s cause it’s also partially rushdown, but it also has no tools to help it get in.

just like every other fighting game ig
it’s entire movelist is like university-level essay long as well

shield main based

seriously how the fuck did they make the stance class the easiest class to use in the game stance characters are notorious for being hard as shit fucking what

i mean it’s the shoto class, it’s kinda designed to be boring

• Has an ultimate where they take you to a shadow realm and pull a Flash on you (speedblitz)

• Another ultimate where they grab you with dark energy before you punching you extremely hard

• Both ultimates are cinematic and cool to watch

• Counter (SP5)

• Block-breaking grab (SP6)

the fuck’s a speedblitz it’s a raging demon and by that i mean the move is literally based on the raging demon from sf5

a speedblitz is basically when some character with super-speed speed-beats someone to the utter depths of Tartarus

(raging demon is basically speedblitz)

plus you can visibly see assailant dashing and stuff so it’s obviously closer to a generic speedblitz (running around really fast and doing the funny)

also ngl sp8 is ass it’s got a weird hitbox

i remember playing black magic 2 and having fun but it was way to hard to learn or play other characters without forgetting how to play another character so i just stopped playing

30 players right now. Melee combat pvp game.

45 players right now. Co-Op Hack 'n Slash.

26 players right now. Tower defense.

28 players right now. Tower defense.

Criminally underrated for each of their genres.

fr though

did you add the music in or is that already in there

I added in free bird

Did you mean the Maul? Because I didn’t see any problem playing as it. The recovery time kills me though, not really good at slow weapons like that. The preparation is ok and if you mean that the attack that happens is too fast then it’s not really that bad. And I don’t see the noticeable animation that bad, that’s the point of feinting to me.

no idea if you are talking about some other game but if you mean defend the statue: eras of conflict that was once being developed constantly by nostalgic proctors / xkenis until it got given to ed so the “faithful” sequel could be worked on more

class based fighting game with all the classes being based off of old roblox gear. combat isn’t “fully” stun based so take with that what you will.

(DO NOT JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER. I REPEAT, DO NOT.)

tower galactica feels like it tries to hard to stand out

like wtf there’s 4 upgrade paths for 1 tower :skull:

Shoot Zombies: TFS2

Classic Territory Game (Low player count, has single player option): TC