Criminally underrated games

Roblox has been feeling very dry so while we all wait for AO next month say some games that should deserve more attention.

Guess I should throw a few of my games in

• Neon Knights: An amazing game Dungen crawler honestly we should get more of these types of games in general and all the guns are fun to use as well as the melee weapons, it does cost a bit of Robux but it’s 100% worth it.

• Hours: A great single-player rogue-like game with the concept of being able to mess with time from basic time stop to resetting the stage/power selection and there are some fun characters as well, a personal favorite goes to the witness.

• Black Magic 2: A 3D fighting game like Tekken but feels more like Guilty Gear or BlazBlue with every character having crazy combos and fast pace combat honestly I think this is one of my most played games on Roblox and it could do with some added mechanics like a burst but its a minor flaw if anything.

supposedly this game is good but I’ve never tried it

Y E S

ew no.

you just have a skill issue but now that I notice it every friend i brought into black magic didn’t like expect the one who played guilty gear before, so maybe it only ass if you never played a fighting game before…

no it’s ass because every single person mains the fist guy or the katana and goes to fucking town on you with cheesy stunlock combos.

the tutorial sucks too ngl

then play ava and just press E

but ava’s E should be on everyone ngl

avalon’s moves are dumb and I can never hit them

virtue is just way too complicated to actually enjoy

I mean I guess citadel is fine? I used to main it and I did some combos, not the best.

katana is katana :neutral_face:

revenant is fucking stupid and you genuinely have no skill if you use it

and the fist guy is like boring.

Honestly yes but funny 500 dmg combo

Nah tho assailant combos go hard

deepwoken kinda good tbh, i stopped playing cause :sleeping:

not underrated tho

Vampire Hunters 3, although the drama in the community is rather disgusting right now.

hur hur heat vision go brrrr

whats the drama btw?

Hamhi is falsely accused of being transphobic. mod team is garbage and zac is lazy, he nearly took 4 months to remove a single map made by him :rofl:

dear god sounds like the apocalypse

LL team seems more competent somehow

HOURS is truly underrated. Feels like something you’d find on steam, only it’s misplaced and on roblox.

2 Likes

OH BOY! TIME TO POST NEON KNIGHT CLIPS OF THE SAME GUN!
(yes, this is a shotgun mind you)
(me triggering last stand for later)

the dante-451-A chronicles:

what spooling does to an old magazine:

Adventure Forward 2, as well as the other games made by Explode1. It’s such a nostalgic game that’s simple but pretty fun. I really want to see more games like this. (Explode1 was terminated a while ago for being that one certain thing that a lot of roblox devs turn into)

A puzzle game called Split. Split is a puzzle game that uses a split mechanic (who knew). How it works is the player can split into two parts, the torso and the legs (the player can also play as the full body, which is required for some parts of the game). The torso is capable of picking up boxes, used for various puzzles, but cannot jump, while the legs are the opposite (capable of jumping but not picking up boxes).

There are also other mechanics too, like the boxes mentioned earlier. Boxes can be placed on large buttons to activate various things. These buttons can also be activated by standing on them. There are also barriers that can only let certain parts of the player through: full body barriers, bottom barriers, and top barriers. Lastly, there are some surfaces that allow you to walk on them by having a wedge connecting the floor to the wall. Split has 30 levels, which all have different themes and challenges.

There is this game called Bulwark. I don’t see it get players above 100 alot. Its a medieval fighting game, bit slower pace. You can do parries and to counter that is to kick or trick them with a feint or punch to break a block and stun them, there is also a variety of weapons that isn’t underpowered (Exception for the training sword). I am not a big fan of combo games so I like playing this.

paid game, no wonder its underrated

1 Like

you can do shit like this: