Crimson's Random Magic Thread

So i was looking at all those “I do (x) until AO releases” thread and decided to do one of my own, because school is really, REALLY fucking boring

Anyways im not gonna be making stats or descriptions for them since im pretty lazy

Im just gonna be posting the magics and their name

Also im not an artists so it’s not like my work is original, im simply just stealing the magic sprites from vetex and messing around with them so all credit goes to him :person_shrugging:

Anyways i have shit memory and little commitment, so if I miss a day, make sure to ping me or smth, every day I miss, ill make another magic

Starting on Day 1:

Portal Magic

Space

5 Likes

I’ll contribute too. Probably not every day or even most days but this is fun. Maybe I can pick up some of your slack.

Oh you can really do whatever you want with this thread and the magics tbh it doesn’t really matter to me, i just need a way to pass time in school :frpensive:

Add them all here :hungry:
Literally Any Ideas Trello

Not planning on giving them a disc, or stats, though ig i can make a section for it and update it weekly or smth :nod:

Are you gonna be using some of these concepts for this?

maybe might make variants of some magics somedays, might even make multiple but probably not

1 Like

(author deleted by post)

Day 2

Magnet Magic

Magnetic

1 Like

Bonus:

Sage’s Lightning

Storm Lightning

What makes it special?

2 Likes

which one? sages lightning?

Basically it is charged with a fuck ton of magic energy, so the more magic energy, the more that can implode on you

Once again my memory is shit

Day 3

Tidal Magic

Tidal Magic

Cyclone Magic

Cyclone Magic

Day 4

Pulse Magic

Pulse Magic

Day 5

Shockmetal Magic

ShockMetal Magic

1 Like

shockmetal. Massive damage plus paralyzes.

no way art???

Yesterday’s magic sprites looked like shit here is something slightly better

Day 6

Meteor Magic

Meteor Magic

3 Likes

just magma but faster and larger AoE

Yea basically a mix of earth and magma

Casting a lost meter spell with meteor magic

“Meteoric Meteor Meteor!”