AO Ideas Trello

Bro tf

One of the few magic ideas in this thread I could see being in the game ngl

1 Like

Honestly I justed wanted a mix between Crystal and Fire and i couldn’t find a use for my darkflame sprite so i just recolored the fire color :smiley:

I had actually made the WhatTheFuck class a while ago since alot of Weapons where …

Claw type weapon: Hook
One Piece Sir Crocodile Cosplay Weapons Gold Hook For Halloween Christmas  Party Masquerade Anime Shows Cosplay Performance - Costume Props -  AliExpress
Same moves and everything

You gotta put in more effort than that.

Make up your own moves.

You also need to give stats, a description, and a rarity (if the rarity is legendary you don’t need to give stats since we don’t have anything to compare the stats to as of right now).

Bro we dont know the stats of even the claws its literally the same type and no im not making my own moves

don’t worry about it :+1:

If the rarity is in WoM then you can base it off of that.

That’s just plain laziness.

narwhal

Atom magic

Since atoms can create anything, there is no limits to what you can create, just your stamina. This means you could fight fire with fire, water with water, ice with ice. You can even make something better through genetic engineering and switch around their properties.

You can control how powerful what you create will be in terms of resistance, reaction speed, etc. which also correlates to stamina.

I don’t know what the rarity would be, but it sounds like something that wouldn’t be common. I don’t know about its stats either, just know it would be cool

1 Like

These things aren’t living, so you wanna call it atom magic instead? Also, what are it’s stats and what is it’s rarity?

1 Like

Im a fucking idiot bruh

I’m pretty sure atomic structure has nothing to do with reaction speed

no way your mad im making a weapon pretty much skin for a weapon type :fr:

@anon82052662, are we taking these kinds of ideas or no?

So yes?

Screenshot 2022-09-29 6.37.47 PM
who made you the judge ?

I made that title. It wasn’t meant to be taken literally.
Edit: I changed it. Just wait for @anon82052662 to respond to my previous question.

Im fine with adding the idea but honestly a pirate hook has way more potential to have an original moveset than just be a claw reskin, remember: claws are using to inflict slash wounds on their opponent, while hooks where used to stab and grab the opponent, in a way it is similar to making katanas just to be a reskin of a broadsword :melting_face: