Criticizing Vetex's updates

I know nobody gives a #### about some of these updates but hey. When the game isn’t updating you got to talk about something to keep you busy. Anyway

Lol okay so basically you’ve made it so aiming is a lot easier and we get a red indicator for when your aim is on top of the enemy. GREAT, this’ll make it so much easier to aim. Plus now that I think about it, this’ll also make it a lot easier to create aim macros for the game. Legit just scan the screen for the circle + dot and when red click “Q”. Maybe a few bug fixes here and their and ya we got ourselves a top tier aim bot. On a serious note though I’m sorta neutral about this. Feels like it’s kind a nice thing but at the same time could possibly be abused for reasons I’ve said above…

Please let me know what you think

Imagine a world where making it easier to hack isn’t a problem because everybody actually wants to have fun in a video game and not cheat haha

;-;

3 Likes

That’s the dumbest thing you could ever macro for, you basically become an NPC.

Remember the good old “hit A and D to dodge every attack” days?

doesnt take into account dodgging so prob wwont wwork very well for pvp, and might not even work in pve

It’s probably really good with a bow
where have i heard that before

Nah, even bows are too slow for this. You could only pull this kind of thing off with a game like Phantom Forces, where movement is slow and bullets are fast.

2 Likes

yea its impossible to aimbot if attacks take a solid 0.5-1 seconds to reach their target

WAIT, WHAT ABOUT FLINTLO-

oh yeah, they take awhile to shoot. Welp.

Don’t know about those, since I’ve never used on in either AA or AR.

I mean you might be able to do it, but remember you need to turn it on you need to actually manage to point your cursor at the target, and you need to then turn it off unless you’re willing to just main flintlocks.

This change actually makes a lot of sense since the mobile version will have an aim-helping feature. This will just make mobile and PC players more equal when in combat.

This wouldn’t even be NPC tier aim - this will literally only work against stationary targets.

NPCs at least hit you if you moved in a straight line.

6 Likes

Wait what the hell, who added the “k” tag?

hehe, good times

1 Like

:crab: no more custom cursors :crab:

ok.

i mean maybe after multi beam shots are added this could become an issue

Bullets in PF are semi-hitscan. They hit instantly as fired, but are affected by gravity and the target’s movement so you have to aim higher to a side. That being said it’s possible to aimbot them.

With bows it’s practically useless unless you make a prediction aimbot. With firearms it may be easier though.

With placed explosions or beams it would be partially possible unless your target is dodging.

bullets in pf are not hit scan, they’re just really fast

well they felt like that, are you sure about that? .308 fired at a speed of 2250 studs/s landing instantly is not hitscan?

I don’t really see the point of a red dot over enemies. I think we know who we are shooting at in a fight.

Yknow how about instead of this we just get a form of shift lock?