Crystal magic user tips

ok so heres the thing,

All of WoM’s magics are fundamentally the same

Get good at a more ‘meta’ magic first (like shadow, wind, lightning) before trying your hand at trash magics like crystal

Might not be the answer you wanted, but it’s the answer you’re gonna get

I have used acid before so I think I know what I’m doing

I still have my acid alt its very poggers with 32 player kills totally not flexing

Ok poison magic

ez

1 Like

ef5e5735b1ccce7392f10f845b2ea1b6

i mean Crystal for me feels like im using Ice Magic but with Gold-like aesthetics

you’ll have to be really good with the game itself AND crystal in order to be good with it, since it’s so trash

get good at perfect blocking, aiming, using other spells, or just wait until ao comes out

Mainly this

Mix a strong base and a weak acid and you still get a weaker base even though you have mixed the two.

I can and WILL determine where everyone sits on the cringe-based pH scale.

1 Like

another god has returned

pair it with light for second magic and go with magic speed/casting time in ao since those got merged I think

1 Like

you can’t

honestly you can do good with any magic if you have the skill, just improve your aim, improve your blocking, improve your movements, just keep improving and eventually the only thing holding you back is the fact other magics can do more with less effort.

TLDR get good feel good B)

go wait for ao when it gets its crystalize effect

LMAOOOO

tbh extremely surprised you didnt put this in PvP discussion. i moved it there. also a bit late to the convo dont mind me.

crystal is bad. honestly. but i have played it for nearly 300hrs.

as the total gamer god i am, ill share some tips;

• its a slow magic, so hug the opponent. dont stay too close though. crystal is still a little bit too fast to get next to people with, and not as much dmg output compared to gold/iron.
  • predict landings. a good thing for all magics in pvp. aim down on the ground to where somebody will land.
  • get used to the magic’s speed. this will help you with predicts in the air.
  • if you have god gamer ping, do a stamina jump (t jump) on your magic high jump. extra height. good mixup. can do this with all solid magics.

otherwise just a simple case of git gud. crystal is atm an extremely shit magic, so dont expect to become extremely good at it. i always feel like im doing amazing landing all my hits just to get destroyed soon after. just learn to suck it up and move on.

invest in;

• a full hard wiz set (pants, shirt and hat)
  • hard defense amulet
  • hard power amulet

also known as a 1022 build (because you have 1022 health wowie!)
i use this build for all my files. it works with pretty much every magic.
for shields, just use a heavy woj or a hard vast.

like i said before, semi-hugging.
but all magics also have that element of “you choose your playstyle”. get good at your way of playing.

1 Like

yeah yeah I have a wind account with almost 2000 player kills totally not flexing :ez:

actual loser

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.