Crystal magic user tips

tbh extremely surprised you didnt put this in PvP discussion. i moved it there. also a bit late to the convo dont mind me.

crystal is bad. honestly. but i have played it for nearly 300hrs.

as the total gamer god i am, ill share some tips;

• its a slow magic, so hug the opponent. dont stay too close though. crystal is still a little bit too fast to get next to people with, and not as much dmg output compared to gold/iron.
  • predict landings. a good thing for all magics in pvp. aim down on the ground to where somebody will land.
  • get used to the magic’s speed. this will help you with predicts in the air.
  • if you have god gamer ping, do a stamina jump (t jump) on your magic high jump. extra height. good mixup. can do this with all solid magics.

otherwise just a simple case of git gud. crystal is atm an extremely shit magic, so dont expect to become extremely good at it. i always feel like im doing amazing landing all my hits just to get destroyed soon after. just learn to suck it up and move on.

invest in;

• a full hard wiz set (pants, shirt and hat)
  • hard defense amulet
  • hard power amulet

also known as a 1022 build (because you have 1022 health wowie!)
i use this build for all my files. it works with pretty much every magic.
for shields, just use a heavy woj or a hard vast.

like i said before, semi-hugging.
but all magics also have that element of “you choose your playstyle”. get good at your way of playing.

1 Like

yeah yeah I have a wind account with almost 2000 player kills totally not flexing :ez:

actual loser

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.