Current state of the entire forum (Including me)

For real after 2020 it feels like God put our world on Double Speed mode. 2021 breezed by ridiculously fast.

EXACTLY

Yep and it sucks balls

i’m gonna hold off until AO release with splatoon 3 (when it releases) and ultrakill

I’m grinding on WoM

or find a new series to watch

here’s a piracy website
find something nice to watch and enjoy while you wait

1 Like

Oh hey that’s the game I suggested to you

Also cult of the lamb is crazy fun

I nearly spent an entire 8 hour airplane ride playing it, except my switch ran out of battery

bandicam 2022-08-29 18-44-54-396
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: ?

Nothing really long lasting has worked for me in terms of series. So far me and my best friend have been watching Shameless (not anime, blasphemy ik) for the past few months (4-5~ episodes a week). Really doesn’t scratch an itch like other things for me though :nod:

I highly recommend Shameless to people tbh. Has nudity in it so be prepared for that ig. Only way to describe it is it’s title; shameless.

theres actually many good games on roblox, its just that most people here on this forum dont have interests on those games.

for example: get a snack at 4 am and fangames of it, roblox npcs are becoming smart and fangames of it, forget your friend’s birthday, games made by banded top hat studios (robloxware, battleboards and defend the train), super bomb survival and super doomspire, uuhhh.wav and chaos emblems, the day the noobs took over roblox 2 and 3, , robot 64 and super cube cavern, gas station simulator, and untitled door game 1 and 2

Come on, you can’t forget HOURS!

i NEVER played hours.

just play modded terraria to pass the time, its been working wonders for me

No. Play Subnautica in VR. You will never fear the ocean again.

no.

this guy was forced to wait for arcane odyssey release

2 Likes

shhhhhhhhhhh let me blend in with y’all :shushing_face:

rush
rush reaction

people who lived waiting for ao:

there are none