Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

Itā€™s just a player trying to be like an NPC

How do you guys become mommy long legs??

mine started floating like that too, but then they flew into the air, started screaming, their eyes turned red and there were tentacles coming from their mouths, eyes and noses, is this a bug?

take your warding meds, young lad

wait have chests always been this large

I approve.

ok?? its because itā€™d be such a small detail, its not worth add in
How is this cursed

lil optie please try to compare yourself with others to see whether itā€™d fit before posting if not for the text i legit cant see whats wrong with the image

You can do Rillā€™s quest before the end of the Bronze sea story, or even stepping onto frostmill as you can see by my quest in the bottom right, but the dialogue still treats it like all thatā€™s happened even though the mc doesnā€™t even know what even Ravenna is at this point.

1 Like

New Deckhand style: Mermaid

The most cursed part about this screenshot is a level 136 not having done the FROSTMILL STARTING QUEST yet.

Similar energy to Morden and Iris already knowing what happened at port mistral when you are travelling there and saying that we should head back to sameria.

ā€¦ wait a minute.

Kramer where did you get this.
Are you smuggling items from old versions?

3 Likes

instead of just firing them, we should have the option to make our deckhands walk the plank >:) ( jk love you gilliam holden frazier and uh, 4th girl )

Watch him sell golden bullets and golden arrows

at best she would sell Silver ones, they cant sell rare items, only up to uncommon

ngl bro time traveled to get the items

Well, at least you can hunt werewolves

Iā€™m 140 now, still havenā€™t done it, and you canā€™t make me

Iā€™m gonna get full sunken with exotic enchants, perfect jewels, and weapons with exotic enchants before I do it.

Naw bros bout to make king calvus into fodder

1 Like