Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 1)

bro is gonna speedrun the rest of the game

Bro did all the side quests first.

Except I didn’t, its probably my file with the least amount of side quests done because I instead mind numbingly carried cargo for hours so I could make money, exp, and fish a little while selling all at the same time. I’d probably be way richer if it weren’t for the money caps before level 80.

If it wasn’t clear already I was basically braindead and drooling on myself for 90% of the time I was on this file lol.

I think it’s time you rested, young one.

I did all the cargo stuff like over a month ago, but thank you. It was only just recently that I got back on to finish what I started.

uh

Eh.

That’s not so bad.

Bro absorbed two supercurses.

thats not how that works
supercurse users refer to people with more than one curse, which we only know of two (Acheron/Durza and Cursebeard)

Cursebeard’s Large Wave survival percentage leaked

No cursebeard would live, that’s freedrock’s since he can actually get one that low. (Even if seawater doesn’t kill him he’s probably just bad at swimming)

Nah bros gonna jump out of the water due to his sheer strength

Speaking of inclement weather… Outside of the dark sea, and places where the weather is always shit (Dawn Island and Blasted Rock, for example), how often do you all see any weather events while playing the game?

Because I haven’t seen, or, Hell, even read about any waves destroying islands, no freak icebergs out in the sea, no tornadoes, nothing. Not for the past 4 to 5 months or so.

I saw a tornado (not a sandstorm, an actual tornado.) on Sameria not long ago, and i’ve personally witnessed Palo Town getting wrecked by a tsunami.
Its rare, but it does happen.

Well damn. I dunno, it just feels like it used to be more common.

Maybe it was, and I just missed a patchnote that changed that.

I think the sandstorm was like the one on blasted rock because I’ve seen it before.

No, it was a real tornado, not a giant sandstorm.

Oh I remember seeing someone else post a similar screenshot a while back.

Funny to see it come right up to the capital city like that, in both pictures.

it might have been the same server, i was in there for i think an hour and it never despawned

LOL yeah it might’ve been.