Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2)

i saw the same thing a while ago i was just at othrys farming coppershrooms when suddenly BAM BAM BAM i just hear a ship being destroyed and i turn around and there’s just a gravy caravel :sob:



“Sir, a second caravel has hit the Othyrs”

Imagine the kraken can throw around smaller ships. You’d see this shit everywhere

Probably ship spawned there?

i wonder why they can even spawn there it makes 0 sense

Well that makes sense everyone on board is obviously asleep so it makes sense they’d crash like that

Seems Donar got an upgrade from the lightning curse



splashing spot

the ancients used this as a pool

Why did reading this make me think of the quote from SpongeBob about the pioneers riding the boulders rocks for miles

I actually think there should be more shallows like these that make it a threat to sail mindlessly

this is just bitwinder or whatever that other known exploiter was called doing what they can to disrupt servers

no it’s not it’s just a glitch where the dark sea appears not in the dark sea for some reason (i’ve personally seen this in sameria and at othrys)

It is one of those two.
If you haven’t noticed, theres unanchored parts flying about in that screenshot, that doesn’t happen unless an exploiter causes it.

is it not just a diving spot that spawn very high (happens some times) theres like one of those urchins and bubble particles

TWO FUCKING WHITE EYES

I had a really ominous picture with 4 of them in the same area but I couldn’t find it, I’m assuming its in the screenshots folder that mysteriously disappeared one day

Yeah I looked through the entirety of the previous oddities thread within the timeframe in which I would have sent it with no sign of it (although there were a few issues with loading so there is a small chance it’s there)

maybe you can check by messages you sent in this post?

It’s not in this thread since it was before part two, and i scoured the timeframe for part one
I think the only way of finding it is if I sent the picture to any of my friends

Oof, well it is still possible though, you can look at part one i assume.