How’d you get an orange name color for your ship?
It’s set to the clan color
There is so much wrong here
I don’t see any of it. I think I’m going blind, send help.
Oh wait, is it cause she said criminal and they’re neutral ?
A castaway spawned with the name Amber Zamora (Darkpine Isle criminal shipwright) and got her shipwright dialog somehow (even though the castaway is a fishmonger
OOOOOOOOOH. Am I supposed to know what each NPC merchant is named ? :,)
Also that’s probably the best answer here
![]()
So the code is just messily set up like
If character name is “Amber Zamora”, make 'em say that
Instead of something that isn’t gonna leak like that.
I love when sharks just quantum tunnel through space and time just to bite my head off
it only applies to the category of npc that the original is, because the castaway dialog was normal.
so if there are two npcs with a shop and they’re called the same they will have the same dialog
it works like that with EVERY npc and quest.
I swear i saw someone in this thread, having “talk to” ravenna story quest of Rubica, be re-assigned to some random ass crew member, just because they had same name.
I assume it’s a counter for the Enizor softlock
?
(cs)
Overleveling and getting Enizor on your ship before the end of Frostmill
my favorite theoretical softlock
These truly were some cursed WoMents…
In a world of arcane oddities…
update: apparently every single positive renown npc that is able to be damaged gets aggroed when you have edward with you, including castaways and merchants
I seen that in action, it’s so unbelievably funny to see a castaway get up to bash edward’s head in.







