Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2)

I really tried to give off that drunk dad domestic violence vibe

The war seas are actually a really large brig’s bathwater

that’s a caravel
and if just the war seas are the bathwater, what’s the dark sea?

the bathroom

I know, but it could’ve been a brig (lemme have this one please :,)
the dark sea is the dirt sailors cleaned off

Average public school bathroom
(abysmal quality)

real


Least laggy Korean pvper

this isnt an oddity, i used to reach 2 million (or 200 thousand but i think it was 2 million) ping on kit battle

This is the last thing i see before disconnecting and losing all my dark sneaked chests

35k in korea vs my 250k in north holland

Nederlander!!

Best part that holland is way closer than korea :sob:

what do you know about
THE NETHER?

What.

It was glorious, I should’ve downloaded my recording software before

Windows + G in question:
Windows + Alt + R in question:

Do it again, but wear siren top while doing it.



Bro this shit is so ass i barely started…

NPC apothic strikes again!