![]()
Below Zero was so ass ![]()
Never a day goes by without me regretting getting Below Zero before the OG.
so carina just like
grab stacked me
He shall terrorize womenâs bathrooms NO MORE!!!
I think the second tower hit you
Breaking news: Tartarus actually just a hole
Farming quotables huh ?
Thatâs not even a quotable?
You just see hades in a ball position in the corner hiding from the peacekeeper
âOwO A-a-awe youwwm t-thwe p-p-p-p-p-p-peeackeepuwu?-? ;w; P-pwease⌠dony huwt m-me!!! :<<<â
âI-Iâm sorry, P-P-Peacekeepe-er!!! I wonât m-make any more-e c-curse-es, j-just p-please stop ye-yelling at Persephone-e!!! N-NO!!! P-PLEASE-E D-DONâT WHIP OU-UT THE B-B-BELT!!! P-PEACEKEEPE-ER, P-P-PLEASE!!! I P-PROMISE IâLL B-BE GOOD⌠P-PLEASE JU-UST STOOOOPPPPâŚâ
Waiiiit, is persephone still alive?
no itâs a dark fountain, thereâs a dark world in there.
Oh shit itâs him
Odysseus Arcane
the mighty caravel known as a the war seas helms by the great odysseus arcane of the arcane line, son of adventurus arcane and cousin of world oâ magic
You stole my theory >:[
why so emotional :sob



