Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2)

like edward kenton in escape scene

whats the point of a choice in a story if it doesnt change the story

there is no choice

…???
if this is like some weird bait or something else just tell me cause i dont wanna put up with it

this is my purpose here (don’t put up with it)

Considering how little choices we have in the story (only one choice decides our path), I think it’s fair to expect said paths to not diverge much from the one another.

I wanted to have the choice to kill captain maria

She killed hundreds if not thousands of people and did so without any remorse.
Meanwhile, Elius only aided in the assassination of one person by being tasked to clean up any evidence, only did so for the sake of his own survival as a noble of Ravenna, and proceeded to be fair game and give us everything that was asked for once we had defeated him.

Based on my moral compass, I could more easily excuse Elius than Maria. I mean, come on, I wanted to be an arrogant warrior of justice that indiscriminately killed all who I deemed to be beyond salvation and made use of those that weren’t.

i have a feeling that there’ll be a second moral choice later in the story to get the dark blue soul color

you don’t need to think this hard about npcs in a game relax…

Considering how Maria didn’t do much to offend me personally other than being poorly programmed, I wanted to be able to decide whether I kill her.

do notice the skyship in the background

attack on palo town

why bro look like he shoved his arm up a vastus’ butthole

Stop.

I always do this lol

Every time I go from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3, I do this at Sailor Slodge.

1 Like

drawback

d̶r̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶a̶s̶t̶u̶s̶’̶-̶

sailor slodge

very accessible sea structure :slightly_smiling_face: