Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2)

Since he’s likely still in the area, he might save her after the fight if you have the merciful trait. The two would then stay in hiding from the order and maybe you could find them later.

Please vetex hear our prayers :pray:

why you have green beard

how’s he gonna get from sky islands to ravenna if ravenna’s on lockdown + he’s injured he can’t help + if you don’t have merciful then the storyline’s gonna be different?

Yeah there certainly some issues that you raise.

First up, he might have gone to ravenna as soon as possible to collect his belongings before the news spread, meaning he was there before the lockdown, and escaped when the bronze legion were distracted.

He is one of the only known characters with healing potions (which would also explain how he can stop carina from bleeding to death)

This is the thing that makes this most unlikely to happen. It would likely just be something that you briefly see just to answer the question of what happened to them. Or maybe during the final battle or something all your allies from your adventure show up to help, and those two are there as part of it. That way there isn’t some huge gameplay difference that some people miss out on.

Skydive and then water bucket clutch

health potions

he respawns

top ten western movie scenes:

top ten western movie scenes:

2 Likes

what’s the oddity here its just an insanity effect

the oddity is the ugliness aura that the navy marine uniform emits

that’s the vice captain outfit :frcryin:

Still hideous, you hate modifiers, I hate navy outfit designs

I never said it wasn’t hideous.

All navy outfits are hideous because it means you are in the navy :face_vomiting:

1 Like

they should let you wear it even if ur not in navy (crim troll)

Honestly, the higher rank ones are not so bad. The vice captain and marine ones though are horrifying

facts :speaking_head: :fire:

1 Like

box in a lake

Bro this cargo is NOT lost :speaking_head: :water_magic_var2:

found cargo

if you don’t have merciful then the storyline’s gonna be different?

i thought people were expecting and wanting this to be a thing

1 Like

not fun