Curses are overpowered

In the Arcane Lily go to random lore facts, Techlevel said it at one point

I’m in my phone who is shitty so no

no that’s wrong, all magics have a curse variant but not all curses have a magic variant
The curses that don’t have a magic variant are external curses, stuff like shockwave curse, lazarus curse and absorption curse. These curse users can’t phase their body into their magic cause their curse isn’t magical like the fire curse is for example, they are still vulnerable to physical attacks

void curse isn’t powerful enough to stop a time curse user from dumping a bucket of water on their head

True

Imagine, time curse could reverse time for anything, even if it lost in the original time lol

Nah, only all common magics have a curse variants, especially rare ones like Poseidon magic and dead revival magic don’t have curses

@ThatOneGuy

1 Like

glad to be in the club

Welcome back

1 Like

1 Like

thanks lol, I have been reinitiated successfully

poseidon magic doesn’t count cause its a manmade magic(is that still canon if forget)

But stuff like blaze has a curse and a magic form, same with inferno and such
Plus i thought dead revival was a special case cause that was granted to people by hades

It’s a magic

I never said rare magics didn’t have a curse form, I said some especially rare magics didn’t have a magic form.

Dead revival is also a magic

Whatever reasons there are for them not to have a curse is irrelevant to the point of some magics not having curses.

1 Like

It was stated that Freedrock was extremely lucky and would come back after basically every death. It uses the Golden Ratio so the chance gets smaller every death.

Also you’re right when you didn’t even bring up the grand fire curses thats how strong curses are.

Some Magic dont have a Curse, since they were discovered after the Curses were created

Ash curse:

what exactly do you mean by discovering, cause if you mean man made magics or whatever then yea, those don’t have curses, but a large majority of magics have curses, even rare ones.

i wonder how the fuck would you go insane with the energy curse

24/7 red bull effects
never able to fall asleep