Custom In-game Fonts

We can change fonts???

crazy

Ive not used any fonts yet but once i do im getting the minecraft font

Man travels into the Dark Sea, Instantly regrets it

what happens next is shocking

I use Bienetresocial.
It’s a serif font which looks rather similar to AO’s default font. It’s elegant and legible, no plans to change it anytime soon.

General UI

Global message appearance

Wanted Board

POWERFUL KING GETS BULLIED BY A CREATURE OF METAL (what happens next will shock you) (thy end is now)

the normal one

Ahh… Free at last. O Gabriel. Now dawns thy reckoning, and thy gore shall glisten before the temples of man. Creature of steel… My gratitude upon thee for my freedom, but the crimes thy kind have committed against humanity are NOT forgotten. And thy punishment… is DEATH.

if I was reincarnated as a prime soul I would want to be like some sort of puppeteer, controlling the thousands of other V1s who tried to fight me and failed spectacularly due to my weak facade.

like imagine seeing this scrawny little artist dude, and he’s like not really impressive looking compared to minos or whatnot, but upon closer inspection you realize he’s controlling an ARMY of corrupted robots, mostly v1s but also a few v2s, and due to their modifications, unlike the v2 you fought earlier, these puppets ARE ACTUALLY better than you.

I’m assuming I’m not a bossfight that the player encounters because of this lmao, I don’t think v1 can triumph over a hivemind of his fallen bretheren.

cringe and too out of cannon

bwomp.

well you can’t win every battle

I dunno man, isn’t the criteria to reincarnate like, you need to have a lot of willpower or something

So an OP OC pretty much
How about as a prime soul I’m basically Ryomen Sukuna and I can use Malevolent Shrine to 1 shot V1’s with no issue.

if I’m gonna be balanced then all I do is draw anime girls to fight for me.

(it doesn’t have to specifically be anime girls I guess I just use my art skillz)

Ehhhhhh, you do you boo boo

I’m going to draw you a triple scoop ice cream with all your favorite flavours, and when I offer it to you I’m gonna knock it over.

bold of you to assume I consider more than 1 as my favorite.

that’s it.

I’m gonna make the catholic church stop supporting you

I don’t go to church.

(do you not get the joke)

(your name is crusade)