Custom Magius Map

A custom map of Magius detailing all currently known locations to be added.
[NOTE] This map does not represent the final appearance of the game and some locations may be subject to change.

44 Likes

Damn this looks nice, well done

2 Likes

I’d love this to replace the map we have; or an option to toggle between the styles!

4 Likes

poggers :poggers2: :poggerfish:

1 Like

Will you update the map once a new area is shown?

1 Like

hot :poggers2:

looks amazing

1 Like

This looks awesome! Nice work

1 Like

new alalea waiting room :frsleepin: , praying it doesn’t become the new ratzo rocks

3 Likes

Jokes on you, New Alalea will be like Old Alalea: full of people who destroy houses and therefore make Arsen angry

1 Like

imagine this being used as a teleport screen, it would look cool af in my opinion

3 Likes

I think this would look cooler if it appeared on missing segments of the map instead of just clouds.

1 Like

But since it looks good I won’t want to explore anymore

1 Like

I’m just asking but how will we travel from towns to towns if the map is so huge? Will it be just like BotW where you can teleport to certain areas of the map so that you can at least shorten the time to travel?
Or is it going to be a thing where the maps are separated and then you have to teleport to another server like SB2 in order to travel to certain areas?

1 Like

oh don’t remind me of that nightmare

1 Like

Horsies. And also flight spells I guess.

1 Like

Horses will never be enough. And flight spells have limits.

1 Like

Whoaaaa that is so COOL!

1 Like

Pog. just pog. yes.

you should add those city or monster art around the map. im talking about those stuff in “fantasy map wondercraft” at google

This looks so amazing, the art work really fits the arts style of the game!
Great job! :+1: