Custom Music

Do you guys think Vetex is gonna ever commission an artist to make custom music for Arcane Odyssey?
We could do something like kidnap Naktigonis, or persuade him into leaving Deepwoken and joining the dark side :poggerfish:

1 Like

Bro this guys music is insane its just amazing it would be cool if he did music for arcane odyssey

1 Like

i would sacrifice my unborn child to have naktigonis cover Arcane Odyssey whos with me lets start a cult

i misread as custom magic :sob:

anyway, i think it would be cool for more custom music or even getting in contact with lawnreality (the one who composed AA and AO’s main themes). Naktigonis would also be a stellar choice (i love Oscillation)

I don’t know who that is, do you have any songs from him to share?

Deepwoken’s composer. Insane talent and makes great use of leitmotifs much like Toby Fox.
Here’s some great songs:

1 Like

Damn, beat me to it.

It’d be so goofy going into a boss room in AO for the first time, and then just hearing this high tier music fade in as you get beat up

Naktigonis the goat!

how could you not include kyrie you monster

1 Like

was going to add kyrie, let slip the hounds of war, and one for all all for gun but i realized i was flooding the post lol

unreal

1 Like

Bro, looking into the Telescope at Hive, and hearing the backstory of the Celestials as the beat dropped for Oscillation was so cool. It left me feeling a sense of dread and hope as I finished the dialogue options, reviving that sense of wonder in the lore and what might happen next

when it first came out i losing my shit a little bit thinking that the ruins were starting to do something dramatic. only to find out the banger was reserved for the halloween place ;-;

I thought A Light in the Sky was the Halloween theme? Im pretty sure the telescope used to play To Sleep Dreaming or did they change that in one of the updates?

I said the wrong song name whoops

This went from “Maybe some custom music?” to Naktigonis meat riding real fast

I approve

6 Likes

He can meat ride all of us if it means he makes music for AO :pray:

Going to bed now, but I heard a few so far. Stopped at 3rd but that’s my favorite. I’ll listen to them later.

kinda sus ngl