Dacien from WOM

annnd here’s Dacien as well,
2 uploads in the same day!
I headcanon he uses magma and earth magic user!

Dacien's fullbody concept

35 Likes

oof, slow mage, poor lad NEEDS his dash skills.

Great art though

2 Likes

ty
but idk why the quality of the image is so pixelated here :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

i love him… ghhrRgaragragr
the poses are super dynamic !! this is so gorgeous

1 Like

thankss, this pose gave me the most grief to do out of the two, but im glad it worked out in the end

2 Likes

pfft well you did this really well ! i like how you drew the hands ngl

1 Like

yeah really proud of how the hands turned out but sadly the magic circles covered them up :smiling_face_with_tear:
here’s how they look like tho

2 Likes

God DAMN.
He was badass before, but you’ve only made him even better.
…And now I’ve noticed the blue eyes and earrings, where Aurielle has red eyes and earrings. Nice detail there!

YESSSSSS I intentionally gave them those to contrast their designs! it also helps with give the characters a good color scheme, im really glad you noticed :smile:

1 Like

Honestly, I thought that was the reason!
You’re welcome, btw. I missed it from the first designs you posted, but this time around, it was perfectly obvious.
It’s also taught me something about character design, so I appreciate that

wait… hold up

IT MATCHES LIKE A PUZZLE PIECE

1 Like

1 Like

The way you draw hands is so clean and admirable :sob: i don’t know how you do it man

1 Like

Yoo… What’s cookin’ good lookin’? Bro’s genuinely built like a Genshin character.

1 Like

lots of practice :triumph: keep drawing hands, its the best way to learn how to draw hands

o.o as a genshin character design enjoyer, this is a massive W

I’d kill to take art lessons from you. Both of your interpretations of these WoM characters are incredible!