Dan Marshall OC Lore Remaster

This is my first time remastering my OC lore :fr:, gonna do my main first aka Dan Marshall-The Raging Snowstorm/Frozen Demolitioner (quite a silly).

Name and Surname:Dan Marshall
Height:180 centimeters (5 feet 9 inches)
Weight:Is this really neccessary?
Nationality:Winterveil
Build:Snow, Ice, Blizzard (lost magic, has it lore-wise, not in-game) Mage.
Combat Power-Tremendously High (basically how powerful he is in direct combat)
Destructive Power:High (Basically how powerful his building-destroying capabilities are.)
Toughness:Low (Basically his tankiness.)
Attack Speed:Fair
Agility:Fair
Special ability:Insanity resistance, while also being mentally derranged.
Skills, Professions:
Great Alchemist, Great Jewelcrafter, decent capabilities at blocking, parrying and dodging.
Fighting Skill:Proficient
Personality:Impulsive, calm, patient, decently calculative, mentally derranged, but quite silly because of that.
Alignment:Rebel (Rebel Moral)
Ship:Reinforced Brig (in-game), Armored Frigate lore-wise.
(Credits to @apizzachef for this OC scaling system, kinda altered it for my OC lore.)

Lore:Born in the Winterveil during the times of King Nero’s rule in the Ravenna Kingdom, he ruled a pretty simeple life back then, which was a monotonous work of farming crops, mining ice cubes and catching fish for the economy, while nothing much changed with each passing day.
One time however…It felt like something’s gonna go wrong one day, so…when he was sailing with his sailboat to Winterveil…he took the direction to a nearby island, which was Thorin’s Refuge, where he took Refuge temporaily.
When he took the opportunity to do his plan…a lightning bolt suddenly erupted onto the Keep, causing it to turn into the AO Akursius Keep that we know.
When he took Refuge in the Island…he found out that he was capable of using Snow Magic, which by itself…wasn’t that powerful, and so he thought of awakening his powers further by training, and that’s how he started searching for more ways to gain power, to also get revenge on King Nero, or the next descendants of the Throne.

And that’s how he sailed towards Silverhold, where he recruited himself to the Grand Navy, getting into the ranks of a marine, and meeting Ace Water, a Gravy Marine that is known for his excellent sensing skills, which were likely inherited from his father, they became friends later down the line, and Ace became Dan’s Quartermaster, capable of sensing dangers from far away.
After a few years, when he was a 20 year old man (He was 18 when he escaped from Winterveil’s demise.), He became a vice captain, and awakened, granting him ice magic, which allows him to mix snow and ice magic together to freeze enemies, He also bough himself a Ketch, but realizing it dosen’t have a ram…he tried to save up for a powerful Brig.
fast forward two years later, when Dan was a 22 year old man, he thought of sailing to the Dark Sea with Ace after getting his fresh from the oven Brig, Ace wasn’t sure if it’ll work out, but he joined in anyway.
Both Dan and Ace only sailed to the second insanity range, just to play it safe, and were able to get a few Dark Sealed chests.
Dan obtained a Theurgist set, allowing him to get minor resistance to insanity, while Ace got himself alot of reagents and catalysts for his potion making and jewelcrafting needs.
Dan also found a scroll that allowed him to use Blizzard magic, a mix of snow, ice and water, allowing him to create mounds of ice, snow clouds, and typhoons.
Dan and Ace became Captains at the same time, Dan Being 24 at the time, dealing with powerful threats, such as the Assasin Syndicate, and Other Criminal Syndicates, with their powerful Armored Frigate (lore-wise), they sunk ships of pirates and assasins, while also accidentally attacking Ravenna Ships, which is technically a part of Dan’s revenge plan, after all.

When Dan was about to slay King Calvus…He found out that he was already dealt with…which is quite odd that somebody stole the kill from him…since there was no king in Ravenna, he dealt with the Ravenna troops coming into the Castello, while also freeing the population of Ravenna from the Eternal Mines.

Dan is decently powerful, and gets into fights quite often, his signature move being Ultimate Art:Blizzard Bash (both in-game and lore-wise), a Gigantic Hammer made out of Snow delivers judgement to anybody it hits, crushing their bones on impact with ease.Survivors of such encounter have been known to have nightmares of the volume of the impact noise, which resembles that of a church bell.
The sheer loudness of the impact is known to cause temporary ear damage, while also the radius of the impact’s volume being heard from the entirety of Ravenna, that is if it hits a enemy with it.

Even if really powerful, Both Dan and Ace didn’t get into the ranks of well-deserved Commodores, that is because of the crimes Dan has commited, such as attacking Ravenna Ships and terrorizing the locals, especially when drunk (Sailor’s Lodge did a number of this man :pensive:).

Guess that’s it for his lore remaster, let’s talk about his fun facts before i’ll end this off:

-Ace and Dan are drinking buddies.

-known to have sunk more than 250+ ships lore-wise, mainly those of pirates and assasins, which made him think he is the strongest pirate out in the Bronze Seas (quite a silly one)

-He’s silly.

-Just like everybody else, He also has a superior, that being Commodore Kai.

Okay, i guess that’s it, i suppose :fr:.

1 Like

nice

I quite like this new Dan lore! :smiley:
My main criticism on this would be Dan’s age not really making much sense with him being alive during the Winterveil war. Beside that I quite like everything on here so well done dear! :3

Silly lil gravy terrorist

weight: fatass

Winterviel refugee?

yessir.

No refugees :hungry: