Danger sea from Blox fruit is a worse dark sea from AO

I don’t think it even there lmao

there isn’t one

the danger sea technically exists in one piece, but it’s a bit different than you’d think
the dark sea equivalent in one piece is likely just the calm belt
it’s the entire reason the grand line exists and why anyone who wants to get the one piece needs to go across reverse mountain before attempting to go into the grand line
the calm belt is called the calm belt because no wind flowing through it or sea currents, meaning that if you sail over it with a boat and can’t self-propel, either through a water propeller or good ol’ boat oars, you’re pretty much stuck, or up shit creek without a paddle (geddit). also, the calm belt is fucking INFESTED with powerful Sea Kings, and although they aren’t unkillable, with some of them being essentially fodder to even some of the strongest pirates, the fact that if you even sail close to it, you get ambushed by like 10 of them makes it not worth the trouble for strong pirate crews and a literal death sentence for weaker crews.

read more about it here. there’s a lot different to it compared to the dark sea but it’s the closest in-universe equivalent, even if, realistically, it’s just a plot device so that people can’t just sail to the back of reverse mountain and get to Laugh Tale ezpz

3 Likes

This is sad. A massive cash cow pretty much plagiarizing a feature from a smaller game, while getting far more players and attention than the game it even stole from.

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶B̶l̶o̶x̶ ̶F̶r̶u̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶a̶l̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶r̶o̶i̶d̶s̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶s̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶?̶!̶

Because it appeals to the low attention spans of children

i dunno, the constant updates, the large amount of content and the high quality vfx are quite appealing to people
gameplay’s shit but everything else is, i’ll admit, quite appealing
i despise calling things bandit beaters cause it’s so fucking forced nowadays as a term but they’ve managed to stay afloat as a genre for every reason under the sun outside of having good gameplay. like why do you think clicker games are so fucking addicting? bandit beater games are the same except with extra steps.
(by the way, almost puked like 3 times making this post i genuinely did not believe i’d be writing this)

1 Like

That has to be the most Corny sea name I’ve heard in my life.

if only they sticked with elemental battlegrounds

:skull:
BAHA

It’s just the grand line since it has crazy weather

Wait until one of the War Seas’ sea is named the Calm Sea

1 Like

the Fog Sea should be 4, and the Danger Sea should be 5
i think 3 is vimir sea

Ain’t no way they just called it “the danger sea”

wait doesn’t one piece have something in universe that they could’ve used instead, the calm belt surrounding the grand line is supposed to be one of the most dangerous places on earth since there’s no wind or currents to move your ship and it’s full of sea monsters

that would be incredibly boring, a shit ton of sea beasts and your ship moves 1 stud per hour

could get an engine or something and have random islands spawn

Wait, was this the update that broke the entirety of Roblox during Vetex’ bday? Seriously…?

I mean, breaking Roblox with an update is one thing, and then it turned out to be an update adding an even worse version of a feature released rather recently from a different game is another.

I remember trying to play AO’s Dark Sea when this came out :skull:

Kids go nuts over whatever slop blox fruits comes out with

Cant wait for the day when they all get older, cringe over Blox Fruits and migrate to AO as teens fr (not sure if itll happen but hey… fun idea)

I didn’t play bf in years when i saw my friend sharing his screen i instantly knew they copied ao when I saw a shitty ass pink compass and some random shark with a boss health bar